Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Don't melt today! :party:
We got some rain a few hours ago so it should be just about unbearable. The heat is one thing but the humidity is stifling.
I'm making cold salads for today. Figured I'd better get to cooking before the heat hits.
Just hope the power grid holds.

:ciao: Hey VG! Hope all is well and you didn’t lose all power! Stay cool!
Highya Boo.
I didn't lose power. I managed to stay inside all day except for doggie duty.
Today was much nicer as the temp didn't break 80°. I spent most of my day cleaning fans and getting the 2x4 ready for tomorrow. I still have a few things to finish but everything appears to be on schedule.
Time to flip some plants!!!!

Always an exciting time when you flip a bunch of plants.
The little GZ and the Sour D will get flipped but I think I'll veg a bit longer for the Critical. She's so compact and doesn't finish as a very large plant anyway. Won't hurt to stagger my harvests a bit either.

I always thought critical was a bigger plant like Skunk #1
2.5-4.5 feet. I think you could get closer to 4 ft with a longer veg. These girls are about 5 weeks old so they won't get that big.

My extraction fan hasn't been cleaned since I got it two years ago. It was absolutely disgusting. When I was inspecting the ducting I came across many holes, so I decided to replace it. I had just enough left over from instillation to make it happen.
The 2x4 has been deep cleaned and after two years of ownership my tent is holding up beautifully. It did have a few pinholes when I got it but those were quickly remedied with some black nail polish. I'm going to sit in there this afternoon and check for new ones just to be safe.

My extraction fan hasn't been cleaned since I got it two years ago. It was absolutely disgusting. When I was inspecting the ducting I came across many holes, so I decided to replace it. I had just enough left over from instillation to make it happen.
The 2x4 has been deep cleaned and after two years of ownership my tent is holding up beautifully. It did have a few pinholes when I got it but those were quickly remedied with some black nail polish. I'm going to sit in there this afternoon and check for new ones just to be safe.
Awe geeze we have to clean those things?

Awesome! Mars has the best stickers! Hehe, their lights are awesome too! Good luck with the new rig.
Thanks Stone.
I was going to put this new one into the 2x2 but I noticed some bleaching on my big GZ over the last few days. I need a lot of distance with the blurple and I'm quickly running out of space. I did move it up but I'm at my limit now. I may need to put the TS1000 in my closet to save my big GZ from damage.
Things seldom go just as planned for me.
I'll figure it out. Maybe I can get away with the Sp150 in the closet? I'll have to look at manufacturer suggested flower distances again.

Thanks Stone.
I was going to put this new one into the 2x2 but I noticed some bleaching on my big GZ over the last few days. I need a lot of distance with the blurple and I'm quickly running out of space. I did move it up but I'm at my limit now. I may need to put the TS1000 in my closet to save my big GZ from damage.
Things seldom go just as planned for me.
I'll figure it out. Maybe I can get away with the Sp150 in the closet? I'll have to look at manufacturer suggested flower distances again.
I love my little SP150. It's been killin' it in the veg box!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom