Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I'm not seeing any K def but you are looking more
You remember the white spots she had early on? Turns out that def. It also leaves you with weak limbs and a washed out look she also has classic K def on her lower leaves. If she's had it this whole time it could explain her lack of ridgidity....to a point.
You have mentioned a few times now about it being just how the CBD plants are.
Mega congratulations on your dual Core’s VG! :love: Fully stoked for you :D

garden looking very much ‘the goods’ :passitleft:

:ciao:
Hi again Amy.
They look a heck of a lot better than they did a few weeks back. I feel pretty good about that.
Getting one of my nasty headaches coming on. Think I'm gonna dose some oils and put on an ice pack. Maybe smoke some GZ. She seems to kick the pain pretty effectively.

Highya VG,

I grew a CBD lady this summer out in the garden. I can't even remember the strain (I have a copy of the fact sheet she gave me with the seeds, but can't find it), but she grewvery strong. Had a lot of buds, and also had a lot of sugar leaves. I topped her once, and she got quite tall (about 6'). I think she gave me about a lb. of biomass.

Little story - Julie (my wife) was diagnosed with cancer in her uterus lining. She started taking CBD oil right then. Last friday she had the hysterectomy Friday, and the doctor said there was no cancer! I'm a believer!! BTW, her mother passed from cancer when she was Julie's age. Happy Smokin'

Oh. Did I mention that it snowed here?
7"
Could be more tomorrow.

full

Well, maybe it’s the line that includes Candida... and now Charlotte... but the CBD I’m growing from a different breeder and different line, is super strong-stemmed. I’ll pay special attention to that as it ripens.
I'm caught up with your journal again. Yay! I did it! :laughtwo:
Yeah yours looks normal. Mine, well, she's mine. Nobody is surprised that she's a weirdo.
Highya VG,

I grew a CBD lady this summer out in the garden. I can't even remember the strain (I have a copy of the fact sheet she gave me with the seeds, but can't find it), but she grewvery strong. Had a lot of buds, and also had a lot of sugar leaves. I topped her once, and she got quite tall (about 6'). I think she gave me about a lb. of biomass.

Little story - Julie (my wife) was diagnosed with cancer in her uterus lining. She started taking CBD oil right then. Last friday she had the hysterectomy Friday, and the doctor said there was no cancer! I'm a believer!! BTW, her mother passed from cancer when she was Julie's age. Happy Smokin'
That's amazingly beautiful news.
Much love to Julie and to you as well for supporting her.
I know very well that loving someone with Cancer can take an enormous emotional toll.
I hope her health continues to improve and she can get back to doing what she loves.
Is she going to stay on the oil now?

:hmmmm: Hmmmmm. I believe I have that version too. I don‘t mix mine ahead of time and I have a much smaller grow than most everyone here - but even mixing it at feeding it still has a good amount of residue and staining in my containers. Wonder what the next better thing will be.:love:
Yeah. It stains my white buckets too.
It's hard to rinse off and if you happen to use jugs they are throw away after a little while. They accumulate crap at the bottom and then they will start to mildew because it doesn't dry out fully.
This is how I felt this morning.
We didn't get more snow.
You ever had a migraine during a thunderstorm? It's like nothing I've ever experienced before.

Highya VG,

Thank you for your concern, and Julie thanks you too! And yes, whe will stay on the oil. It's hard with cancer, but we won't get out alive. So, it's easier if we accept that we're going to die. Just at God's timing. Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

Thank you for your concern, and Julie thanks you too! And yes, whe will stay on the oil. It's hard with cancer, but we won't get out alive. So, it's easier if we accept that we're going to die. Just at God's timing. Happy Smokin'
Glad you are keeping with the oil. My bff has had metastatic breast cancer reoccurring. She is now once again cancer free but is using CBD daily. Says she will for the rest of her life. It really made all the difference for her.

This is how I felt this morning.
We didn't get more snow.
You ever had a migraine during a thunderstorm? It's like nothing I've ever experienced before.

Snow or no snow, its only 2 months left for Xmas tmr... unrealistic. Think I will print and/or paint all presents this year :laughtwo:

Migraine during lighting an'da thunder storm sounds now fun at all... how did you cope? Lots of herb? Def not something I would like to experience...

Buuut, its Friday today! :)
:party:

Did another crazy build yesterday, made a conversion of an old Hitachi screwdriver and at least doubled the rpm output from it to around 5000 rpm. This is for driving a long flexible bit holder, using it for ~1/4" file bits to work on bigger printed parts were the Dremel is too small.

So I took away the final gear and torque selector gearing, printed a fitting and soldered the shaft in the final sprocket. :laughtwo:

Printed this part in PET plastics, very strong but also flexible.
full

Hey VG,
I’m struggling failing to keep up but I am still watching.

how do those GGs smell? I bet they’ve got a funk to em already.. maybe sour.. like very tart lemon?

Migraine during lighting an'da thunder storm sounds now fun at all... how did you cope?
The worst way possible. I hid under pillows and cried until the storm was over and then I fell asleep.
It was directly over us and was shaking my house.

Wow CraZ you really know how to tinker.
I just started reading your journal. I don't have a lot of free time so it may take me a bit to get through it.
It starts off nice with a great light build.

Hey VG,
I’m struggling failing to keep up but I am still watching.

how do those GGs smell? I bet they’ve got a funk to em already.. maybe sour.. like very tart lemon?
You and me both. I got caught up with your journal early this morning too.

Yeah she has a lemony/citrus nose to her. She also has an underlying skunk just starting to develop.

Really frosty at 2.5 weeks in flower. I'm looking forward to her.

I know he's done a few so I don't remember in what order they were. Eventually he does a water cooled light...stay tuned for that!
My interest is piqued to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom