Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Quick question VG.
How soon , on the GG , was the frost evident after pistils started showing ?
My 3 autos are 12 to 15 days of pistils , which are very white , and just now starting to see any real frost , with my naked eye. I can see a lot of trichs w/ my loupe.
Never mind. The lights came on and I can clearly see frost starting.
With my naked eye :cool:
48FB2BD1-F642-4C61-909F-E38ACFA7E50D.png

Blue Cheese, you can hear by the name that's a smelly girl. LoL I love my Cheese, how was this Blue girl?

LoL, you can't say something like that to me... I just do stuff before thinking and sometimes I do get hurt like the thing that almost broke my neck and split my head, but I lived to do more craZy stuff. :)

I hear you on Covid... same here, there is a lot of new cases each day now, but not even close in the neighborhood of your daily numbers in the states. Our PM have promised every citizen in Sweden vaccine as soon as its available...

Smell can probably depend on a lot of things one thing I do know is cold dry air is a lot better than damp warm air when it comes to effectiveness of the scrubbing of smell. But on the other hand this Covid solitary doesn't risk any sudden uninvited guests either...
I talked to the grower I got the clones from. This is what he said about my cut being so loud smelling.
He said...

" Darling, sweetheart, snugglemuffins, that isn't a normal cutting or a copycat GG4 grown from seed. It's the real deal."
I guess it can have a slightly shorter flowering time as well.
Quite the voluptuous garden you have VG. Very nice!
Have you ever looked up VG on the Urban Dictionary? I'm concerned about the second definition....:eek::p:D
I should consult Peanut to confirm.
Quick question VG.
How soon , on the GG , was the frost evident after pistils started showing ?
My 3 autos are 12 to 15 days of pistils , which are very white , and just now starting to see any real frost , with my naked eye. I can see a lot of trichs w/ my loupe.
For the GG it was just over a week. Maybe 10 days?One of the fastest onsets I've seen in my garden.
you should post that in the contest vg. Hope you are well :ciao:
sry, if i fall in 20 pages later. lol, not my fault this thing is on high speed :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
No worries. I'm so far behind it's ridiculous.
It's been kinda slow on here actually. I'm split between three journals right now.
Never mind. The lights came on and I can clearly see frost starting.
With my naked eye :cool:
48FB2BD1-F642-4C61-909F-E38ACFA7E50D.png
Nice. I love buds at this stage.

Have you ever looked up VG on the Urban Dictionary? I'm concerned about the second definition....:eek::p:D
I should consult Peanut to confirm.
LOLOL! I'm no expert on the subject, but apparently buying a little douche coupe gets you a fresh car smell.

LOLOL! I'm no expert on the subject, but apparently buying a little douche coupe gets you a fresh car smell.
I'll never hear that song and not think of this.

:ciao:

:battingeyelashes: I know. I'm like honey.

Highya PK.
Having a good evening?
:passitleft:
Hey Honey broke any branches lately :laughtwo:
holly that plant that is not in the pic has so much crystals all over it:love:

Yeah, my life went to total shit for a while there, but I'm back and growing my own medicine once again. Lots of folks no longer active and lots of new folks. Its gonna be like it was back when I was a Newb. Lol
It has changed a bit but that's the nature of forums.
Glad that you are back growing and I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.
It's been challenging around here at times. Just doing my best.

Hey Honey broke any branches lately :laughtwo:
holly that plant that is not in the pic has so much crystals all over it:love:
Lol. No I haven't and I'm as surprised you are.

The one not pictured is my GG4. Still a few weeks to go on that one. Lots of white pistils yet.

Back
Top Bottom