Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Highya VG,

I have the same problem. So a couple days ago I got some Alfalfa meal, soaked some in water for 36 hrs, applied a weak solution to plantsand today they're looking better.Everything is new to me this year, potting soil, no bought nutes, and combining veg and cannabis seedlings together. Takes awhile to dial it all in. I hope you get to the bottom of your deficiency! You must be really tired working so hard!! Smoke break!! Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

I have the same problem. So a couple days ago I got some Alfalfa meal, soaked some in water for 36 hrs, applied a weak solution to plantsand today they're looking better.Everything is new to me this year, potting soil, no bought nutes, and combining veg and cannabis seedlings together. Takes awhile to dial it all in. I hope you get to the bottom of your deficiency! You must be really tired working so hard!! Smoke break!! Happy Smokin'
Not sure where I'd get alfalfa meal around here. It's probably one of those things that I'd have to order.

Thought I was just tired but looks like I picked up a cold somewhere. Taking it easy today and resting up as much as possible.

Here is a pic of the GDP.
She is looking ok.....

I think she looks great but we have completely different standards! You would hate living with my Tin Can Kush with all the yellow down low that I don't care about:
Yeah. Buttercup tells me regularly that I'm too obsessive.
One of my more annoying personality traits , I guess.

A few leaves don't bother me too much. It's when I'm losing a dozen or more a day that I start to panic a teeny bit.

Nah........you’re just trying to set the standard others will only dream of achieving.
Lol. Thanks for putting a positive spin on this.
Makes me seem less anal. That's always good.

Anyone want to see how I screwed up my GDP??
She got a bit stretchy on me.

Lmfao. What a weirdo (plant or me, take your pick).
I'll thin her out down below after she sets her flowers. She shouldn't look so odd then.
She looks pretty healthy. A spot on a few leaves that I'm watching but nothing majorly irritating aside from the massive stretch.

She is certainly showing her legs. But still a beautiful plant.
Anyone want to see how I screwed up my GDP??
What could or would you have changed knowing this now?

What could or would you have changed knowing this now?
Not gotten I'll for a week and a half would have helped immensely. She's lucky she got watered.

I switched her to another space. I matched the lux but had a different distance to the light. She took the opportunity to close up the space.
It happened over two or three days.

I should have put her on a milk crate and went from there.
Jury’s still out on that one. :rofl:
:passitleft: IKR?
How'd you get her leggy? She's a cutie still!
See the first post if you missed it.

...yes, that. I took my eyes off the prize.
I wasn't able. Was a really rough week for me.
Needs a bigger tent...so I can tell you to supercrop of course!
Think she is done stretching.
I don't have any clue when I flipped her. I really can't remember much that happened with my plants this week.
I just made sure that they had H2O.

I need to catch up with my own grows it would seem....

Pics later. Lights are still out.

Hey y'all.

I pulled the GDP out today to thin her out a bit. She had a ton of suckers on her and some dead lower leaves. Hopefully I didn't take too much off at once.

I fed her a dose of GeoFlora Bloom.
Today is day ten since her last feeding and I can see some fading leaves. I think ten days is my limit before I feed again. I think two weeks for a hungry plant is waiting too long.

I will be starting some more plants within the next two weeks or so.
I plan on taking some time to grow my medical strains that I'm getting low on. This means that after my current WSE grow is finished that I will take a hiatus from sponsored journals.
I plan on coming back and running more WSE strains under the Atreum led in the fall. I think some autoflowers would be fun.
I saw that they got some new strains recently.
Pennywise, Purple Urkle and Auto Gelato.
I haven't run many autos and would like to get the chance to mess around with them again.

I do actually have three more plants that are ready for transplant. They are three Bloomington Bubblegum x Nacho that I got from a former grower.
It's part of a strain test. So far I've gotten two distinct phenos.
They really got neglected while I was ill. I'm gonna have to put a bit of work into them before flower.
First things first. I have to find my GeoPots and get them into some Pro Mix so I can start some LST.
I will be using the most recent version of Mega Crop. I mixed some up the other day and it was such a difference from my #22 bag that I got last summer. It actually dissolved fully.
I really hope they figured their shit out. I really like Mega Crop. Just wish it was consistently good.

I'll toss a few pics of my pathetic Nachos after they are transplanted.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend :passitleft:

Learning with VG....

Maned wolves – large, South American canids that look like leggy foxes but are neither foxes nor wolves – spray very pungent, distinctive urine that smells akin to hops or cannabis. The aromatic resemblance is so close that police were once called to the Rotterdam Zoo in the Netherlands to search out a pot smoker, only to find that whoever made the report had been fooled by the scent of maned wolf urine.

...now you know!!

It looks like two different plants growing in the same pot! Or a plant where you sprayed a few branches with GA3. Like half the plant didn't stretch.

Looks happy no matter what though, but it will be interesting to see if 10 days between top dressing is the sweet spot.
This is the second time I've fed in that time frame. Looks good so far.

I think once she fills in that my disappointment will fade.

She actually doesn't look too bad. Just hope she's done stretching. She's a foot from the light and that's where she needs to be for flower. Nextlight Core should be run 10-12" away from the canopy.

Highya VG,

Sad to say, Daisy bit someone intown, so we're going through rabies quarantine then she'll be put down. Saddens me a lot, so out of respect, I'll leave my avatar as is until I can find a suitable replacement. Any ideas? I'm so terrible with ideas like this. Happy Smokin' and Cuddlin'
I'm sorry about Daisy Bode.

Back
Top Bottom