Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Day 62 from flip, y'all.
IMG_20181201_120820.jpg
IMG_20181201_120806.jpg

So...I may have an issue with my rh for drying. How concerned should I be? It is winter here and I have been fighting to keep the rh up. It sits at 35-40%.

So ,I am thinking that I should hang the entire plant, so it dries slower. I snapped off a branch accidentally ..I hung it and it took about 5 days to dry. I am looking for a bit longer, slower dry.

It would be easier to control my rh if I had a speed control on my venting system. I will get one eventually.

Lovely color, very nice indeed
Thank you, m'dear. I've put quite a bit of effect forth to keep them on track. It is some beautiful medicine, ain't it?! And for the love of dog, I need it.

Oooh, not fun. I feel for you.

If you feel like being nasty and sounding off......feel free to use me. I will listen, no judgement. I encourage it.

This is something that I need to address as well. I roll my own and I hate smelling like an ashtray. I'm not quite ready yet.n
I will be full of hellfire when I quit. I'm thinking camping season would be best. That way my family won't have to deal with my crazy ass. I'll just go live in the woods for a few weeks and chop things with an ax.

I did notice your new thread, so it looks like you've got your support group already started.

We are a bunch supporting each other.
It was started after having a chat with a few members in Pennywise 's thread (I think)
The idea is how to fight the demon and find the mental strength to say no to one cig a day, reducing slowly.
Until we all can stop totally, with support from each other.
If I cut cold turkey I would join you in the woods chopping the whole forest down, just to keep my nerves calm. Lol
Sativa is supposed to help you block the urge for a cig.
I roll too. Two days ago I smoked 15+ and yesterday 9.
Hoping I do the same today :hug:

I used to tell all my friends and family if they quit smoking I'd give em $100

Told my niece I'd give her $500 a few months ago

It usually never works, addiction is hard for sure

Maybe try the vape juice, a few did that, my GF does that

Good luck on kicking the butts

I used to tell all my friends and family if they quit smoking I'd give em $100

Told my niece I'd give her $500 a few months ago

It usually never works, addiction is hard for sure

Maybe try the vape juice, a few did that, my GF does that

Good luck on kicking the butts
Thank you, we are fighting hard.
PS.
Want to try me;)
I surely could use the cash to fly out of here :)

Wow, I've already had 2 male today.....hmmm... That should say naps. Autocorrect strikes again. Yes, so I'm overly tired for some reason. I think I'm going into hibernation. We are in the middle of a blizzard right now. Snow is taller than the pooch so I had to shovel a pee pee spot for the little guy.

I was reading the pre-flushing thread. Then I looked at my plants and saw that they were putting off more pistils again. I think I'll give them another feed. They are not entirely cloudy yet and I only found a few bits of amber. I do want about 25-30% amber for harvest.

I have similar Rh. Sitting at about 40% right now. I hang for a few days, depending on how wet they are, then follow dr ziggys slow and low cure. Putting them in paper bags and into the mini fridge. Slows down the drying.

DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Back
Top Bottom