Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I quit chewing tobacco in April 2008. My doctor and wife both said I would live longer. My wife has recently encouraged me to start again. :p

Are you getting on that woman's last nerve? You may want to employ the dog as your food tester.

I had to contact hlg about screws. I looked all over my town and a couple others close to me. No one has these little screws. Hlg is sending some out. I offered to pay them but they said they would just do it as part of their customer service......They do have pretty great customer service.

Green day to all!
I was able to source some new genetics! They should be here in due time. I have no clue as to what they are yet, and this just makes me more excited.
After I find out just what they are, I can decide if I want to run one along side of my lemon og candy. They will be vastly different plants, or course. I won't know if they are compatible until I get them.

On a separate note, I contacted Apera a week ago. They have yet to contact me back. I tried to contact them through their site. Perhaps I should try to send a normal email, see if I get any response. So far I am not impressed with their customer service. I will try again and make sure it is not a fluke. So I will withhold final judgement for a later date.

The girls are at 66 days from flip. They look about the same, just a few less leaves. I am going to have to source more jars, looks like I will need at least double of what I used last time.

I am also still deciding what medium I want to use. With no soil choices here in the winter, I will have to either find something else or have some soil shipped.
Around here I can find Pro mix, perlite, miracle grow organic soil with ewc and other natural additives and also coco bricks. I can have soil shipped through Wal-Mart and eBay.
I am still planning on using the Fox farms trio. If need be I can get the hydro formula for the grow big. The rest are interchangeable.
I would like to use my tap water if possible and I do plan on getting an ec meter soon to get a better idea what I'm working with.

No, I have no clue what I'm getting...it's a surprise to all! I haven't started my lemon candy seeds yet. They will be started in a few weeks. I have to harvest my 3 girls first.

How are you doing @Madkushy?

I'm great now VG. I was sick for a few days but doing better now. I'm actually a little nervous cause today is the first time I'm going to leave my girls alone for a few days and it's turning out harder than expected. It's just 5 days but still...

A surprise sounds fun! I'm in for the next run you're doing too. This is just such an exciting hobby. How are things with you VG?

Some jerk went into road rage mode in his fancy Lexus and almost ended me. He tried to run me off the road and I lost control of my car. I have no idea where he came from, probably out of his driveway. I came within inches of crashing my car head-on into a giant 20ftx10ft limestone block, going 45 mph. The only thing that probably saved me was years of experience behind the wheel and a crap load of luck. I used to drive for a living so I have great reaction time.

I'm just so incredibly pissed. I almost followed him. I almost pulled my BFH out from under the seat to give him an attitude adjustment. But I'm a mom now and people expect me not to assault people and to not go to jail on Turkeyween.

The thing that really got to me was that it wasn't some kid in his Dad's Lexus. It was the dad. The guy was in his 60s and his wife was crying and terrified.
I know the feeling. I often feel like going into Arnie mode but then my girls pop into my head and I calm down enough to not pull someones teeth out individually. Its not just thinking about jail though, I get images of my misses and daughter having to live without me and that hurts more.
May still throw some F's at em but thats just venting lol.
Glad you are OK. Dude definitely needs a chin check.

Thank you Mr.Wise. I know you are in high demand. Taking a bit of your time to stop by here isn't lost on me. I appreciate it so much.

Now you have my imagination going.... Just what is a thundering gherkin? Is that like a skankin' pickle?
hqdefault.jpg
Hahaha I was sure skankin was a jamaican/british thing. Bilbo is the master of the one leg skank.

Hi y'all. I was a bit busy...

I've had a terrible weekend....pipes burst in my house. I don't know if insurance will cover it. Looking into it.

I am down to one bathroom for 5 people. My bathrooms are small to begin with. This has made the bf rather irritable. I just don't have the cash to fix it right now either, with Xmas approaching. Ugh!

The girls should be ready to harvest this weekend...hope I have time to deal with them now. I saw a solitary fungus that today...weird. I let my soil dry and if anything I'm guilty of underwatering. The only thing that I can think of is that they are coming from the bottom. I'm obviously not alarmed. They have such a short time to go.

Back
Top Bottom