Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Alright...I watered her 5 hrs ago. She did this yesterday too. I thought it was because of her drooping before lights out. Lights out isn't for another 3 hrs though.

I was on a different light schedule with my last grows and never saw them droop before lights out. Do they start doing it 2-3 hrs before? Am I dealing with something else?
IMG_20190124_130759.jpg

I get droop in my Hempy till they hit the rezz for a good day

Look at mine in the big buckets, still droopy

She is fine I think

What u up potting her into ???

I do have her on 20/4. I was going to drop it down to 18/6 but haven't because I am waiting on my HG to break ground.

I am looking for a 1 gallon for her. I have a 2.5 gallon for her final bucket.

I got a new bucket ready. I then noticed that my boyfriend must have closed up my perlite bag. It was still moist from rinsing. It now smells musty. How do you recharge/clean perlite? Is it a 1-4 bleach solution perhaps? What about dechlorinating afterwards?

I just rinse it

But if musty, I bet a 4/1 or 2/1 will be plenty
Maybe add some nutes and yet soaking it at the same time

Edit

I keep my Perlite, rinsed, in a tub from Wally world, no lid
So it's ready as needed

Bag is raw stuff

Happy, happy, happy!
I have a little helmet headed HG sprout. Looks like she's going to be stubborn, it's on pretty well. I'm just going to keep it moist for now. I think I'll eff it up if I mess with it too much.

I really needed this small win, life has been a bit challenging for me lately. I have seasonal affective disorder and it has officially kicked in. That's what I get for living in the great white north. I'm an entirely different person in the summer.

The mystery seeds never sank. They were kinda weird looking seeds to begin with. I was afraid I would all of a sudden have too many plants. Looks like the mother nature is helping with that.

I did get the Lemon into a bigger bucket. She was rootbound and held onto the perlite like a champ. She looks just a touch droopy right now. She seems to be handling her transplant well. She is a deep dark greenish purple. Thinking it's more of a temperature problem giving me lockout. I am giving her 1/8 of regular dose for nutes atm.

I'll drop some pics a bit later.

They sink when you poke them. They get covered with bubbles and float back to the top. I thought about putting a coin in the shot glass to keep them under. I may still try it as I have nothing to lose.

Back
Top Bottom