Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hey VG! Looking good. I topped the Curry Clone today, she is a bit smaller than yours though lol. Hope you're well m'dear :)

:love::love: Curry jr!:love::love: You know I would have picked Currylato if Magoo hadn't of beat me to it!

Just between you and me.. I hate keeping secrets.This is starting to wear on me. It hasn't even been a week. Smh.

And HG will be up potted soon as well.
Atta girl

Show her who is QUEEN in yer house :headbanger:

Looks like HG is in a big damn hurry all of a sudden.

Time to repot. Repotting includes a full deep cleaning of equipment and tent. I am also going to get my 260 watt hung. Not enough room for 2 plants under the 90 watt.

Lemon is showing more variegated leaves. She is really starting to take off as well. She should really bush out here soon. She's done quite a bit of growing in the last 24 hrs.

HG has a few mutant leaves as well. She really picked up the pace yesterday after her watering.

You're so weird. It's what I love about you the most.

I do have to get on my hands and knees to clean it. It's gonna be very painful though.
I have slipped lumbar discs in my back so I'm going to eat a brownie first. It will still suck anyway. It does dull most of the pain though.

Hopefully sooner rather than later I'll get something to help a bit better.

I can't work right now. It is driving me absolutely mad!!!!!
Plus the whole not having money sucks.

I can't lift anything or bend. I can't sit in normal chairs either.

I have been putting surgery off. I'm terrified. I need to get over it and just have it done. It is a 6 month recovery from what they are telling me.

I had a fusion, 4 bolts in my back, l1 s2 I think, lowest ones
Best thing I ever did

Backs are nothing to mess with, if they know what's wrong ...FIX IT, you'll be glad u did

I had 24/7/365 pain for 3 years, glad I fixed it

Do it! If all goes to plan it'll change your life. I'm quite tall and have lower back pain but it's nothing like yours. One of my fears is damaging it at work because it's a very physical job that envolves doing stupid things very often. I dream of having an office job sometimes lol :)

I can't work right now. It is driving me absolutely mad!!!!!
Plus the whole not having money sucks.

I have been putting surgery off. I'm terrified. I need to get over it and just have it done. It is a 6 month recovery from what they are telling me.
I know several who have done it. But they were all mentally ready. Not saying it is bad your not there....it's a personal assessment for everyone.

I was scared the first time too. I'll get over it.
I have titanium in my neck/back already. It sucks on really cold days.I am afraid of slipping on the ice and messing up my newly fixed back.. I might wait until spring. I dunno...

What happens to cannabis if it is compressed at 98.6 degrees for 6 hours? Pure magic, that's what!

Allow me to introduce.... the butt cobb!

The instructions are easy, all you'll need is an 1/8 of your favorite cannabis, a baggie and YOU!

And it's so easy, you don't even have to get out of bed to make your own.

Start off by staying up too late reading your favorite forum (420). Next smoke a good amount of your cannabis. No that that is out of the way, simply nod off.

Now the magic begins....somehow the 1/8 of cannabis will make it's way into your bed and adhere itself to your ass. This step is facilitated by a lack of pants.

When you awake you will most certainly be confused as to the why and how, but we're not here to answer your stupid questions, are we..... :D

Now that the process is complete you can sample your oily looking compressed bud and wonder....wtf????

Still haven't cleaned my tent or transplanted HG. Everyone is sick but me. I am just waiting now for my turn.

I've got some chicken dumpling on the stove for them. They'll be ok. The kids had another show day today anyhow. I am beginning to worry about the snow load on my roof. I'm pretty tall and the snow is almost bellybutton height on me.

So ,my Lemon Og Candy is 65% sativa. My Himalaya Gold is 70% indica. My HG plant is exactly 3 weeks behind my Lemon. I think the HG is going to be a tent hog. She is almost as big as the lemon already. I read the HG is supposed to get pretty big fan leaves and insane side branching.

I also found out that I am underfeeding thanks to Sauga and Scorpio, so I will be adjusting that. Thanks guys.

Sorry Chris, no pics right now, old man borrowed the camera. Lol. They actually look kinda shiny and weird though. I was so confused this morning, it's not everyday I wake up with a baggie stuck to my butt.

What happens to cannabis if it is compressed at 98.6 degrees for 6 hours? Pure magic, that's what!

The instructions are easy, all you'll need is an 1/8 of your favorite cannabis, a baggie and YOU!

Start off by staying up too late reading your favorite forum (420). Next smoke a good amount of your cannabis. No that that is out of the way, simply nod off.

Now the magic begins....somehow the 1/8 of cannabis will make it's way into your bed and adhere itself to your ass. This step is facilitated by a lack of pants.

When you awake you will most certainly be confused as to the why and how, but we're not here to answer your stupid questions, are we..... :D

Now that the process is complete you can sample your oily looking compressed bud and wonder....wtf????
um

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m not sure this method would work out for me, I have a butt deficiency.
:laughtwo::laughtwo:
You crack me up girl!!

Yikes... I'm fortunate not to have had any serious back issues. I have no advice to offer but at one point, sooner than later, you have to do what Chris said and get 'er done.
So much can be said here but I'm not gonna let the cheeky side of me take over ;)

Back
Top Bottom