Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hello all!

I am here to invite you to my tiny, corner closet of the world.
I am a sufferer of chronic pain ,like many here. I refuse to take opiates, so here I am.

I started this journey on March 21st,2018. My boyfriend tossed some bagseed at me and told me that if I could grow it, he would split the bill for the grow tent.

Challenge accepted! Nevermind that I have never, ever once ,in 28 years of tokin', in all of the bags I have bought and the countless beaners I have tossed have I planted a cannibas seed. Sounds fun.

After sprouting my awesome bagseed , I had a few set backs. Nothing big that I couldn't figure out. Jiffy peat pots are my bane.

these were sprouted under a 45 watt 6500k-7000k ( I forget) white led panel.

After their second true set appeared, they went into the closet with the Growant GR240. They were allowed to grow until transplant.
They were then transferred into 1 gallon pots and have just been "veggin' out" for a bit.

They are now 8 weeks old and finally just starting to show preflowers.

If you see something amiss, please let me know. It wou

The tall one in the back is growing "au natural". The others you can see, have been through a lot of lst. There is even one being held together with duct tape. There are two more growing in some solo cups behind the fan, obstructed from view. This is an experiment of sorts. I wanted to see the differences in training all at once it seems. It appears that I am running out of room.

Does anyone know if this forum has a sponsor for online fans and charcoal scrubbers? I am getting my tent soon. I plan on supporting our sponsors so it will be a mars 2x4 tent. If there is no sponsor, I sure could use some suggestions on a cheap, reliable system.

Nice looking plants! It looks like you had some good bag seed. They look like an indica to me.
I am not sure on the fans or carbon filter. I bought mine at the local grow shop. I did get a Mars 960 from the sponsor and I have been happy with the results.

Yes, very soon it will be time for more light. Not sure if I want to go Growant or something else. Gotta figure it out soon. I wanna flip them asap. Will check out the 960.

The tall one in the back is growing "au natural". The others you can see, have been through a lot of lst. There is even one being held together with duct tape. There are two more growing in some solo cups behind the fan, obstructed from view. This is an experiment of sorts. I wanted to see the differences in training all at once it seems. It appears that I am running out of room.
Hey Virg plants look great and running out of room is a problem we all have no matter how much room we have, never enough!

Welcome Miss Virgin Ground,

Your plants are very nice, very, very, nice! You have done a fine job. As far as running out of space look for some weak stems and cut them off. Let the strongest stems go to the end. You could transplant the solo cup plants grow them out and make them the first tent run. If you haven't flipped yet and using regular seed you might get a male and have room. These plants are very versatile. Last grow I trained a sativa into a fan shape to fit in the middle of the tent. Anything is possible. Bonsai methods work very well on MJ.

As far as lights, usually two schools of thought. Big lights to flood the area. More PAR more yield. If your growing something with a low, even canopy that might be the way to go. If you growing plants of different heights more smaller lights might be the way to go. Match the lights to the plants not the lights to the tent and you'll be fine.

Thanks guys. I have really been enjoying myself. I find growing to be such a mood lifter in itself. I have been marking any possible males. Keeping an eye on those for sure. Some preflowers are too tiny to tell yet. I am just trying to figure out which ones to keep. I just won't have room for them all. I am just worried they will all have hermie tendencies.

My plants are only decent because of this forum and all of its amazing members. This place feels like home as soon as you enter. Not like other sites with their fighting fanboys and their pissing contests.

VG, I agree one-upsmanship on a forum made me hate forums for a lot of years. I just grew happily along and read several sites. I always seen no problems here so I joined. It was a good choice.

I think everyone has their own style of growing and we all grow for different reasons. Just have to pick a style and go for it. Getting the green aliens across the finish line is important.

Have a green day!

ES

Yes, very soon it will be time for more light. Not sure if I want to go Growant or something else. Gotta figure it out soon. I wanna flip them asap. Will check out the 960.
I have two GROWant lights, for $115 ear they are great, I'd recommend them for sure

On the fan, I wouldn't go cheap in it. It will run 24/7 so you don't want to it to fail
I gave a 6" hurricane fan and live it, been running for 1-1/2yrs and no issue at all. I hear Appolo and Vortex are good too
Not sure the filter matters alot, I have a blackops and and a vivosun

Hope it helps some

Go to your grow page and copy the URL at the top of the page. Then, click on your avatar and click signature. Paste the URL on a blank line and the name of your grow will appear. Click it and anyone can get there.

@Chris Scorpio , yes that does help. I am going to try to go with another Growant if finances allow. Thanks for the advice on the fan. My car is dead this morning, so I've got that going for me lol. We will see how expensive it ends up being. I may only be able to get the tent and ventilation combo. The light may need to wait. What a bummer.

How is the density under two lights? Which model are you running, if I may ask?

Go to your grow page and copy the URL at the top of the page. Then, click on your avatar and click signature. Paste the URL on a blank line and the name of your grow will appear. Click it and anyone can get there.

Back
Top Bottom