Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I've hardly gotten out of bed today...too cold. I'm wrapped up with my pup ,he's like a living hot water bottle.

I am going to make chili tonight and finally make some med brownies. Oh and peanut butter cookies for the kiddos.

Finally made brownies. The kids are gone today and my back is trashed. I slipped on the ice. I didn't fall I just wrenched my back something awful.I can hardly move.
I only ate 1/4 of a brownie so far. They taste hella strong...omg strong. Thought it would be prudent to go slowly since I don't know the thc%.

Wish me luck....

Oh ,I planted the HG in her hempy cup. Love later tonight if I am up for it......

Autocorrect!!!!!!l Pics later tonight. Not love. I have a bad back,remember? Autocorrect is trying to make me look like desperate perv. Ugh!

Looking for an ec or tds meter. Fox farms schedule has info for both. It is my understanding that ec is more accurate and universal. Tds is ec in another format and varies between tds meters as to accuracy. This is the info I found, anyway. Correct me if I have been misled.

So I guess an ec meter then...?

:laugh::rofl::nomo::rofl::laugh:
It made me laugh.. In that case we are all pervs... Or?!
I usually get a I love you in autocorrect when I want to write I like.....( Did it again lol..) . And my lol corrects to .. Last night....
So read the sentence in auto correct...
Did it again... Last night :laugh::rofl::rofl::laugh:

I did. I tried to call him a dear soul. Autocorrect.....and whatever I just did to the text, strikes again!

That is still funny.

Well, that 1/4 brownie knocked me out for 4 hrs. Took care of most of my back pain. I plan on taking some more before bedtime. Maybe I'll sleep through the night.

I had a dream about a turkey basting itself...weird.

Lemon was still sluggish so I looked closer at her.

She has been a bit dark and her leaves were starting to feel papery. It has been cool here so she could have some lockout. I then noticed the slightest tip burn. So I came to the conclusion that she is a bit overfed. It is just cool enough that she using all of her nutes.

I flushed her last night with plain pHed water. She is standing at attention now. I will go back to the lighter dose today as well.

My HG sprout still has not spread her cotyledons.

Looking for an ec or tds meter. Fox farms schedule has info for both. It is my understanding that ec is more accurate and universal. Tds is ec in another format and varies between tds meters as to accuracy. This is the info I found, anyway. Correct me if I have been misled.

So I guess an ec meter then...?

I think you may be overtinking it for our needs. either works, buy the cheap one. Unless your also using it for aquarium.

I think you may be overtinking it for our needs. either works, buy the cheap one. Unless your also using it for aquarium.

I will be using it for both. I found a lot of good cheap HM meters. I just can't decide between ec and tds.

Gotta figure out which is best for both. Might have to visit my aquarium forum. I think they use tds though.

I will be using it for both. I found a lot of good cheap HM meters. I just can't decide between ec and tds.

Gotta figure out which is best for both. Might have to visit my aquarium forum. I think they use tds though.

I use ec in aquarium ppm in grow (<10 buck meter on amazon), it's accurate in check values....so.....

the radio will not let me sleep tonight....

I'm on the verge of a brownie coma.

Perhaps a combo meter would be best for me if they are affordable. I could probably get one of each for cheaper.

I need to look at the ec meters again. If I had to choose, I think the ec would work better.

Too stoned to make a decision tonight. Boyfriend is playing Mama Cass' Dream a little dream. Must be my cue for bed. Goodnight.

It's about time...hello little Himalaya Gold.
IMG_20190128_090216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom