Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I picked up some mega crop 2.0. The 300g size is free with shipping. It cost me $4. It is supposed to be a all-in-one nutrient designed for cannabis. I'm up for trying something different.

super cold here -22f with -55f windchill. My pipes are freezing as we speak. We are trying to thaw them. Not looking good. Cross your fingers for me. I'd better get back to work. It's going to be a long night.

Good news...I got a few pipes defrosted. Thank god. The high temperature tomorrow is supposed to be -25f with a widowmaker wind chill.

Bad news...my car won't start. Ugh!

I plan on retiring someplace warm, forget this crap. Now I just have to convince everyone I love to move with me.

@stoneotter ...Keep 'em coming. Gotta try to get my car going. I have 2 pair of long underwear and 2 pair of sweatpants over them. I feel like I'm wearing one of those inflatable sumo outfits.

@stoneotter ...Keep 'em coming. Gotta try to get my car going. I have 2 pair of long underwear and 2 pair of sweatpants over them. I feel like I'm wearing one of those inflatable sumo outfits.
Haha I'm familiar. Back in the day my friends in Vermont used to build a fire and let it burn down to coals. Then push the car over them to warm the engine oil before starting on these days. Scary but it worked for them. Warm thoughts your way! Sumo Hehehe

Even the mail carriers are saying he'll no. No mail service today. I can't blame them.

Here is my Himalaya Gold. She seems to want to stretch a bit more than the Lemon.
IMG_20190130_105427.jpg
Here is Lemon Og Candy. She's a short, stocky one. She's on the 5th node and is 3" tall.
IMG_20190130_105440.jpg

Haha I'm familiar. Back in the day my friends in Vermont used to build a fire and let it burn down to coals. Then push the car over them to warm the engine oil before starting on these days. Scary but it worked for them. Warm thoughts your way! Sumo Hehehe
That is either enterprising or insane. Maybe a touch of both, which I think might be genius.

I do not SUCK

I'm just a sharer of good news and fortune

Not my fault ya live on the North Pole

Lol
I'm being held here against my will, send help. Lol.

I pulled a fast one and gave my neighbor some cash to get me some more mega crop. I had her grab one of their bud explosion pk boosters as well. The only problem is that she wants some now. She's a 80 year old gardener that is surprisingly tech savvy. She's going to have her daughter order some for her.

I pulled a fast one and gave my neighbor some cash to get me some more mega crop. I had her grab one of their bud explosion pk boosters as well. The only problem is that she wants some now. She's a 80 year old gardener that is surprisingly tech savvy. She's going to have her daughter order some for her.
This brings so many people together. I like that. 80 huh? I hope I'm at it then.

Back
Top Bottom