Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Man, having lived in weather like that. I don't wish it on anyone.

I wore shorts today. It was 40. No wind.

I have limits.

Calling Santa... He is sending out Rudolf to rescue you... Just whisper in his ear where you want to go, he'll take you there :hug:

Rudolph is union like the postmen.

My new nutrient should be here tomorrow.

Lemon is having a mag issue. I have her some epsom today. She should recover quickly. Mega crop is supposed to have a bunch of cal-mag in it. I plan to get her in a bigger bucket this week. Gotta get more perlite ,something a bit larger this time. Here are the girls. Gotta show the good with the bad , right?
Lemon Og Candy
IMG_20190202_002616.jpg
Himalaya Gold sprout.
IMG_20190202_002619.jpg
I gotta get them looking good fast and flip to flower. I have a whole tent of veggies that need to be planted. They need to be ready around mother's day. Cold crops before then. I may need to find a new solution for them. I've been trying to find some space for a 2x2 tent, but my place is tiny.

I gave them their first feeding of Mega Crop yesterday. They seem like they have much less purpleing from the cold since it is a bit warmer in here. I hope the Mega Crop 2.0 version will have enough cal-mag in it. That last cold snap really locked out the mag.
Here is Lemon...
IMG_20190206_080726.jpg
And this weird looking sprout. Himalaya Gold has the spindley little stem until you get up by the cotyledons and then it doubles in thickness.
IMG_20190206_080751.jpg
IMG_20190206_080756.jpg
Hopefully they will green up here in a day or two.

Attachments

• IMG_20190206_080741.jpg
    IMG_20190206_080741.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 9
I gave them their first feeding of Mega Crop yesterday. They seem like they have much less purpleing from the cold since it is a bit warmer in here. I hope the Mega Crop 2.0 version will have enough cal-mag in it. That last cold snap really locked out the mag.
Here is Lemon...
IMG_20190206_080726.jpg
And this weird looking sprout. Himalaya Gold has the spindley little stem until you get up by the cotyledons and then it doubles in thickness.
IMG_20190206_080751.jpg
IMG_20190206_080756.jpg
Hopefully they will green up here in a day or two.
Tiny leg and a gigantic waist! Lol her stem will catch up. Looking groovy VG! :)

I went a bit light on the new nutes for the first feeding. I don't need more burn on them. It calls for 2g/gallon I went with 1.5g.

Mega crop smells like the dry molasses my granpappy use to put in the cattles winter feed. Not sure that I like it.

Try and smell Power Si, smells like road kill, left in the sun for a month then soaked in water for 2 more months

Lol

Least once it's in the water the smell goes away

I went a bit light on the new nutes for the first feeding. I don't need more burn on them. It calls for 2g/gallon I went with 1.5g.

Mega crop smells like the dry molasses my granpappy use to put in the cattles winter feed. Not sure that I like it.

That is what my nutes smell like. I try not to put them in my coffee.

That is what my nutes smell like. I try not to put them in my coffee.
My granpappy used either Caro syrup or molasses in his coffee. Too sweet for me I like black coffee, damn near like to chew it. My favorite is the egg coffee I make when I used to go camping.

My granpappy used either Caro syrup or molasses in his coffee. Too sweet for me I like black coffee, damn near like to chew it. My favorite is the egg coffee I make when I used to go camping.

I don't like sweet things in general, but really appreciate molasses because of it's complexity, kinda like chocolate. I enjoy bitter things, pretty much just drink red bird espresso.

What is egg coffee? and is one required to poke it?

I finally tried poking with a local bock, I see how it slightly warms the beer to make it appear sweeter while curling the head, it's a nice little effect.

Not a fan of corn syrup.

I don't like sweet things in general, but really appreciate molasses because of it's complexity, kinda like chocolate. I enjoy bitter things, pretty much just drink red bird espresso.

What is egg coffee? and is one required to poke it?

I finally tried poking with a local bock, I see how it slightly warms the beer to make it appear sweeter while curling the head, it's a nice little effect.

Not a fan of corn syrup.
Egg coffee is made in a percolator over the flames , all you do is mix an egg with your coffee grounds and brew. I'm willing to bet Angry Bird has tried it before as it is Swedish. It makes the coffee less bitter and gives it a silkier texture. It makes it much easier to strain also.

Cool that you tried poking. I've only done it once here this winter. I've been busy trying to stop hell from freezing over.

Egg coffee is made in a percolator over the flames , all you do is mix an egg with your coffee grounds and brew. I'm willing to bet Angry Bird has tried it before as it is Swedish. It makes the coffee less bitter and gives it a silkier texture. It makes it much easier to strain also.

Cool that you tried poking. I've only done it once here this winter. I've been busy trying to stop hell from freezing over.

Whole Egg via perk, hmmm, I will file that under poking. All this stuff you people in the tundra get bored and try amazes me.

Got on Houses Of The Holy Tonight, might go Santana 1 after.

Back
Top Bottom