Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Egg coffee is made in a percolator over the flames , all you do is mix an egg with your coffee grounds and brew. I'm willing to bet Angry Bird has tried it before as it is Swedish. It makes the coffee less bitter and gives it a silkier texture. It makes it much easier to strain also.

Cool that you tried poking. I've only done it once here this winter. I've been busy trying to stop hell from freezing over.

WHAT!!!!!!!

I....must.....try.....this....... NOW!!!!

egg in perk coffee, YES PLEASE

The girls this morning. They are looking better.
IMG_20190206_205742.jpg
IMG_20190206_080756.jpg

Actually, it is the first I heard of egg coffee :)
But you are supposed to whip egg, mix the grounds in it and pour it in boiling water and cook+stir for a few minutes (googled it)

Actually, it is the first I heard of egg coffee :)
But you are supposed to whip egg, mix the grounds in it and pour it in boiling water and cook+stir for a few minutes (googled it)
I thought for sure you would have tried it, sorry about the assumption. They call it " Church coffee" here.

I'm trying to convince the old man that we need a 2x2 tent for mothers and babies....I don't think it is going well.
I can't blame him, it is very cramped at our place and he feels like he's being swallowed alive by my plant and aquarium stuff.

I'm trying , I just put some carnitas in the oven and I'm willing to kiss ass for a couple of weeks.
Perhaps a bottle of gin would change his outlook. He is more amiable after he has been properly saturated.

Good morning ,hun!
I'm in a really fantastic mood. I'm waiting for my family to get out of bed and ruin it.

Lol, poison or sleeping pills come to mind

Lol

Back
Top Bottom