Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Lol, poison or sleeping pills come to mind

Lol
Can't grow weed in jail, brutha!

The small ones irritate me sometimes. They love to get in physical altercations.
My tiny and adorable daughter clotheslined my son last night.

The older one is hitting puberty, so you know...I want to die...or run away until puberty is over.

I wake up 3 hours before everyone else. I need my ME time. I would go insane if I didn't.

I complain, but they are my precious babies.
Compared to the little sociopaths that live in my neighborhood my kids are respectful, intelligent and articulate.
Too many kids staring into the sun and eating sand in the summer here for my comfort.

Lol! You could just sneak it in one day get it rocking and see if he notices LOL

Hiya VG!
Hi Dutch! There is zero probability that that old hound dog wouldn't sniff it out. I just need to be patient. The better I get at growing, the more receptive he is to my master plan. Which is, just growing a shot-ton of weed. Which he happens to loooove!

It's all lack of space and funds....same as most here.

My weird asymmetrical Himalaya Gold seedling has hit the res.
IMG_20190209_101045.jpg
Lemon girl is growing much faster now. She's looking pretty good. She needs to be up potted badly. I've been stranded home for a few days. Gotta get to Home Depot asap and get some perlite.
IMG_20190209_101049.jpg
IMG_20190209_101021.jpg
I wish I would have been better prepared for that cold snap. I get sad every time I look at her burned tips. She'll outgrow them pretty fast though. I hope this Mega Crop has enough cal-mag in it.

Your using MC too??? I just ordered the full lineup and I’ve got enough stock for a year now lol!! I’ll be starting it up on my newest critical clone and be using it for my future grows!

I know quite a few members who have recently switched. How do you like it so far VG?

Your using MC too??? I just ordered the full lineup and I’ve got enough stock for a year now lol!! I’ll be starting it up on my newest critical clone and be using it for my future grows!

I know quite a few members who have recently switched. How do you like it so far VG?
I've only fed the Lemon twice so far. It seems to be stopping the mag deficiency I have. Leaves are greening up nicely though. My leaves were getting some spotting on them, it has faded pretty fast.

I am using the same dosing on both of my plants despite the size difference. My Himalaya Gold seedling has gotten daily doses and has shown no burn at all. Any burn on the Lemon was previous to the feedings.

So far ,so good. It mixes up easy, which I appreciate.

I've only fed the Lemon twice so far. It seems to be stopping the mag deficiency I have. Leaves are greening up nicely though. My leaves were getting some spotting on them, it has faded pretty fast.

I am using the same dosing on both of my plants despite the size difference. My Himalaya Gold seedling has gotten daily doses and has shown no burn at all. Any burn on the Lemon was previous to the feedings.

So far ,so good. It mixes up easy, which I appreciate.

I was going to ask how it mixes! My critical clone is almost ready for her first feeding and she will be starting on the MC. Do you use 4g for your little ones per gall?

@Dutchman1990 .
I'm only using 1.5 grams per gallon. I was advised by Greenleaf Nutrients that I should go slowly since I'm using tap water with unknown ec/ppms.
I think the clone/seedling dose is 2 grams per gallon. Then you increase 10-20% weekly.
They state that their schedule is to be followed loosely. You should be in tune with your plants and watch for feeding cues.

I think the rep is named Christian. He is prompt at returning emails and has proven helpful. Wish they were a sponsor here. I think they are at Roll it up and Autoflower network.

@Dutchman1990 .
I'm only using 1.5 grams per gallon. I was advised by Greenleaf Nutrients that I should go slowly since I'm using tap water with unknown ec/ppms.
I think the clone/seedling dose is 2 grams per gallon. Then you increase 10-20% weekly.
They state that their schedule is to be followed loosely. You should be in tune with your plants and watch for feeding cues.

I think the rep is named Christian. He is prompt at returning emails and has proven helpful. Wish they were a sponsor here. I think they are at Roll it up and Autoflower network.

Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom