Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Random spam from a Russian auto forum... ?
odd...Someone forgot which forum they were on.
Maybe they posted some grow pics on the car forum...
So someone on the other side of the world is also saying ....wtf?

Good morning VG.
I'd be up for that. Don't get me wrong I wasn't complaining. I love decorating cookies. It gives me a lot peace just zoning out like that.

I just got a new 200 piece cookie cutter set!!!
We had family over for a stoned decorating day this past xmas and had so much fun. Being stoned and decorating them puts this on topic I think.
Congratulations on your harvest! She was a good looker and with a smell like that I'll bet she's fire.

Those are cute! I try to include other people in but they are family members so they usually leave me with most of the work. That's ok ,I enjoy baking and decorating.

Good morning VG.

We had family over for a stoned decorating day this past xmas and had so much fun. Being stoned and decorating them puts this on topic I think.
Congratulations on your harvest! She was a good looker and with a smell like that I'll bet she's fire.
:welldone:

Being stoned and decorating them puts this on topic I think.
Are those regular cookies,or "eat one,then wait an hour to see if you need another" cookies?

I was just looking at my cookie recipes and came across a very old condensed milk cookie. It has sweetened condensed milk ,self rising flour and butter. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I don't think they are the decorating type, but they sure sound good. They sound a bit like shortbread but sweeter.

Nice buds....

A late note on decorating cookies. Get a black light and reactive icing, there is such a thing.
Say what????!!!
What the hell is in that? Jellyfish DNA? Glowworm honeydew?

I think I destroyed my eyesight going to black light parties when I was young. We used to do black light lingerie parties. We had the glowing paint etc. Fun times!!!!

Some fat nugs there! :thedoubletake:
They are getting there. The plant got staked last night. She's falling over from being so top heavy. I'll remember to address that the next time I flower her strain.

Thanks for popping on over.

Well, I'll be..... guess what came in the mail today? @Preston9mm watch your mail hun.
Thank you @Barney's Farm !!!!!!! Just in the Nick of time. I'm starting my next grow in a week or so.
20190528_132817.jpg

Bahahaha!

Patience pays off...
:meditate:

Back
Top Bottom