Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I'm almost done with my Barney's grow. I'm starting to plan my Dutch Seed grow.
The strains that they sent me were

Orange Bud
GG Lemon
Purple Punch
ExoDus Cheese
True Og

I'm pretty certain that I want to do the True Og. I could be nice to Mr.G and do the cheese.

I have both 10 and 5 gallon geopots for a soil or promix etc. Or I can do Hempy again.
I have between a few weeks to a month to figure it out. That's if I decide to take a few weeks off. Not sure about that yet.

That orange bud looks like it should be a good one
She's definitely a top contender. I have to go back and do some reading on all of the strains.
The only real consideration is that it gets really cool in my room during the winter.
Night temps are about 62 in the tent.

I am thinking about insulating my closet with some foam panels.

I got some pro mix yesterday. It's the wrong kind but I'm gonna use it anyway because it was super cheap and I can add a bunch of perlite to it. It may have some mild starter nutes in it. It's their all- purpose with mykos. I'll be using 5 gallon geopots and Mega Crop.
So I need to drop seeds. This is for my Dutch Seed Shop journal. The seeds they sent were....
True Og
ExoDus Cheese
Purple Punch
Gorilla Lemon
Orange Bud
I want to run the Cheese and the Og for sure. Don't know about the third yet. They are mostly Mediterranean climate types. It is not like that here in the winter. I may insulate my closet and recirc my exhaust.
What I need is a small and safe heater. Oil filled would probably be the way to go. I should check out the giant strip heaters that the fish breeders use. You can cut them to size and hook them up to a thermostat. Conceivably you could hang them around the tent. They are a foot wide and come in a 20 ft roll IIRC.

I guess it would be a toss up between the PP and the OB. I still have a bit of lemon left.
Yay. Babies.:eye-roll: From fricking single seeds. I can't wait to hopefully not screw this up.

I'll probably just kill them all right away. Perhaps I should try to get them above ground for a few weeks before I actually start my journal.

I got some pro mix yesterday. It's the wrong kind but I'm gonna use it anyway because it was super cheap and I can add a bunch of perlite to it. It may have some mild starter nutes in it. It's their all- purpose with mykos. I'll be using 5 gallon geopots and Mega Crop.
So I need to drop seeds. This is for my Dutch Seed Shop journal. The seeds they sent were....
True Og
ExoDus Cheese
Purple Punch
Gorilla Lemon
Orange Bud
I want to run the Cheese and the Og for sure. Don't know about the third yet. They are mostly Mediterranean climate types. It is not like that here in the winter. I may insulate my closet and recirc my exhaust.
What I need is a small and safe heater. Oil filled would probably be the way to go. I should check out the giant strip heaters that the fish breeders use. You can cut them to size and hook them up to a thermostat. Conceivably you could hang them around the tent. They are a foot wide and come in a 20 ft roll IIRC.

I guess it would be a toss up between the PP and the OB. I still have a bit of lemon left.
Yay. Babies.:eye-roll: From fricking single seeds. I can't wait to hopefully not screw this up.

I'll probably just kill them all right away. Perhaps I should try to get them above ground for a few weeks before I actually start my journal.
Oh boy you sound close! Ready.. go. What kind of current draw does something like that draw?

Oh boy you sound close! Ready.. go. What kind of current draw does something like that draw?
I'm not sure off hand. I saw some Betta fish breeders use them for under their tanks. It has to be pretty low. I think they are originally for greenhouses. They are like giant seedling mats.
It may take some digging later. I have to make French toast for the little monsters this morning.

I'm not sure off hand. I saw some Betta fish breeders use them for under their tanks. It has to be pretty low. I think they are originally for greenhouses. They are like giant seedling mats.
It may take some digging later. I have to make French toast for the little monsters this morning.
Some of the bigger heat mats that I've read about here are relatively low current drawers. Some of them are for the top of the stair area at the front door to keep ice off. Last year a member was happy with one of those. Sorry I forget who and what exactly. Hey I made french toast last night for suppa mmmmmm.

No, vietnamese cinnamon and vanilla. Nutmeg sounds right on.
It's kind of an egg nog French toast.
The stuff I use is Saigon cinnamon and fresh nutmeg. I skip the vanilla now.
I actually ran out when I made them one day and felt that I didn't really need it. I usually use a vanilla or cream brioche anyway.
They were out of brioche so I used Texas toast and it worked great.
Nutmeg is highly underutilized imo.

Ok. Time to kill clones and do all of the stuff I didn't do yesterday.
Hopefully drop some seeds tonight or tomorrow morning.
I'm leaning towards the OB but I'm fickle.

It's kind of an egg nog French toast.
The stuff I use is Saigon cinnamon and fresh nutmeg. I skip the vanilla now.
I actually ran out when I made them one day and felt that I didn't really need it. I usually use a vanilla or cream brioche anyway.
They were out of brioche so I used Texas toast and it worked great.
Nutmeg is highly underutilized imo.
Yes, I worked for IHOP when I was a kid. There I learned that the cooks would make up eggnog from the FT dip. They just added sugar I think. We had some italian bread going hard on us so It was perfect to saturate. I think nutmeg is going in next time. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom