Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hey y'all.

Was too tired to really respond.
I do remember waking up at one point and posting on Shed's journal.

Fell asleep watching Tiger King. Had really , really weird dreams.

Went to see the neighbor early. He said that his wife is about the same.

Going to paint his window trim for him this week if weather allows and do some gardening. I want him to feel cared for.
That's a beautiful gesture V! :love:

Going to paint his window trim for him this week if weather allows and do some gardening. I want him to feel cared for.

We should do stuff for neighbors more, tonight I trimmed my backside parking at the summerhouse and also trimmed my neighbors spot as well as I was already there and all gear strapped on, note not strap-on, got that right huh? :laughtwo:

Was too tired to really respond.
I do remember waking up at one point and posting on Shed's journal.

Fell asleep watching Tiger King. Had really , really weird dreams.

Take another bong hit, usually clear things right up. :roorrip:

That's a beautiful gesture V! :love:
They are the best neighbors I could have hoped for.
We've had some terrible ones in the past.
Just doing some golden rule living.

We should do stuff for neighbors more, tonight I trimmed my backside parking at the summerhouse and also trimmed my neighbors spot as well as I was already there and all gear strapped on, note not strap-on, got that right huh? :laughtwo:

Take another bong hit, usually clear things right up. :roorrip:
I like helping my neighbors. They don't mind if I smoke weed on my porch. Most of them smoke anyway.
:roorrip:That's your answer for everything!

Mine too! :high-five::bong:

Just being neighborly.

Transplanted the GZ clone into a 5 gallon. She's a tall one but still bendy. Gonna train the hell out of her tomorrow.
ATF is complaining a little bit. I'll up her MC on Saturday. She also doesn't like the cool night temps. Showing a tiny bit of mag def because of it. I'll bring the room temp up a few degrees this evening. She is a floppy girl. Gonna wrap her up in plastic wrap tomorrow and get a cage around her. This will prevent any damage to her branches. Once it is fitted the wrap is removed. Kinda like how Xmas trees are wrapped up. Hope I'm explaining it well enough for y'all to picture.

Trimming up the DDAs tomorrow. Right after that is done the Ammy comes down. She looks nice and ready.
Gonna be a dream to trim compared to the DDAs. They are getting a rough trim.
Then oil making begins.

Still have to pick seeds. I'll get to that soon. Just been beyond busy.

Thinking about flowering out my GZ mom as well. She's a year old and getting quite big. I would like a more compact mom that won't take up tent space. I have a few GZ clones going still.
Need to see if the mom is pliable enough to train. There is always trimming or supercropping.

Howdy y'all. :love:

So, this is the mom of my GZ plants.
The only way that I can flower her is to either chop her or supercrop her. She's 3 ft from the floor to top of canopy.
I'll have to weigh my options.

Cleaning jars and prepping for trim jail. Stuff that I should have gotten done yesterday.
DDA is done. Ammy will be chopped and hung tonight if I can get all of my trimming done. She's a really pretty plant. Super easy to grow.

Sweet Mama! :yummy: She would look great in the living room!

You will lose a lot if you chop. I would supercrop.
I'll have to see if I can squeeze her in the flower tent later. I had already planned on training her clone. May not have the canopy space for a little bit. Would have to supercrop them into themselves and block budsites.
She may have to wait. I'm not too concerned. She's a hearty plant.
Happy chop day! Me too.
Congrats!
Time to trim here. Just having some breakfast first.

Back
Top Bottom