Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Highya VG,

And maybe it was your desire to become a better husbandwoman (haha) by doing things as best as you could, and that alone could be why they came out so well. Happy Wonderin'
Yeah. Maybe a little more familiarity with my set up and nutes helped?
I need to remain humble. If I got an ego I would be a nightmare. :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

Anyone else who hasn't weighed in is welcome to do so.
Hopefully I'm not too late. If you want both ends of the spectrum I'd go with Sour Diesel (90% sativa) and Northern Lights (100% indica). Two of my current favorites that are in my pantry.:ganjamon:

Looks delish! Nice shot too,You got contenders for POTM and NOTM!
Thanks N.
I could have sworn they looked black inside and with my yellowish lighting it would make sense. I see very dark royal purple under the natural sunlight.
Ah sweet solitude, good for you to soak it up whenever you can.

Wow that looks tasty!
I just need a few hour a day that I don't hear "MOM" being screamed at the side of my head. I would go crazy without my "me" time.
Hopefully I'm not too late. If you want both ends of the spectrum I'd go with Sour Diesel (90% sativa) and Northern Lights (100% indica). Two of my current favorites that are in my pantry.:ganjamon:
You are right on time. I will pick this evening.
Have you marked down.

Anyone else who hasn't weighed in is welcome to do so.
I'm late, as usual :cheesygrinsmiley:- but Sour Diesel & Peyote Critical sounds like a winning combination to me....

Am I too late!? I go with Black Domina. Awesome smoke.

Beautiful nug pic VG. Go on, get on the comp
:passitleft:
I'm late, as usual :cheesygrinsmiley:- but Sour Diesel & Peyote Critical sounds like a winning combination to me....

Thanks guys. I think ample time has passed. I can close this part and get on to selection.
Will do it right after I feed the kiddos.
Final count.

Super Skunk. -1
Ammy Haze. -3
Peyote Crit. -5
Kalashnikov. -2
Black Domina. -3
Afghani #1. -1
Sour D. -5
Red Diesel. -2
N. Lights. -2
RQS Crit. -1
A. Meltdown. -1

Alright. Since Red Diesel is a 50/50 and I had fewer choices on the sativa side, I tossed the Reds in with them.

BF chose, to keep me honest....

Pokemon hat with the assist
View media item 1776621Indica selection
View media item 1776620Sativa selection
View media item 1776619
I want to grow them all so I'm totally happy! Thanks for playing kids! :yahoo: :high-five:

RQS Critical and Sour Diesel. Sounds super fun!

Sounds like a good grow.
It does! I'm excited.
Gotta pull out the vault and since they are stored as singles they can go right in a glass to soak.

Don't think I'm going to train them. Just let em' fly.

Back
Top Bottom