Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I upped her MC to 4.5 a few days ago.
Looks like a little magnesium deficiency maybe. Uping the MC was probably a good thing to do. If it doesn't snap out of it, you might consider some calmag even though you shouldn't need to if using MC (or so I've read).

Looks like a little magnesium deficiency maybe. Uping the MC was probably a good thing to do. If it doesn't snap out of it, you might consider some calmag even though you shouldn't need to if using MC (or so I've read).
I have ver.3 of MC. Really shouldn't need any extra calmag. Lights are a bit stronger than I'm used to. They don't have a dimmer on these sp150s.
Just a bit of growing pains.
I'm going to lower her to give her a break from the light and give her a chance to green up a bit. No sense in running her balls to the wall if she's struggling.

I have ver.3 of MC. Really shouldn't need any extra calmag. Lights are a bit stronger than I'm used to. They don't have a dimmer on these sp150s.
Just a bit of growing pains.
I'm going to lower her to give her a break from the light and give her a chance to green up a bit. No sense in running her balls to the wall if she's struggling.

i think it's just hungry.

Mr.Fancy Title.

yup. knew it wasn't gonna take long to get a poke on that one .. :p

there goes my PSIC - Pissant Smirking In the Corner - title.. in the real world it's Pissant Smoking In the Corner :cheesygrinsmiley:

yup. knew it wasn't gonna take long to get a poke on that one .. :p

there goes my PSIC - Pissant Smirking In the Corner - title.. in the real world it's Pissant Smoking In the Corner :cheesygrinsmiley:
All of your hopes of no-noms got flushed.
So sorry. :laugh::rofl:

All of your hopes of no-noms got flushed.
So sorry. :laugh::rofl:

can still hang on to the real world title (yes i'm a pissant there too ... but love-able :p )

tongue hanging interested in that nextlight though.

might have to spring for their dimming function. i wanna see if it can kick lightzilla. if it comes together i'll make sure it's on the feature menu.

edit: oops - we been chatting about it over on @Mr. Krip 's sponsored grow. i'm kinda all over cross posting

You’re really pulling those new spaces together now Vg. It’s looking like a happy place for a garden now. Nice work! :high-five:
It's getting there DD!!
My fans and timers that I ordered all came. No more manual light control for this girl. It was a real pain in the patootie.

After I'm done with all of the spaces and get things tuned in I will be saving for a new light for my closet. The lights I'm using are for my kid.
I have my eyes set on a nice new Diablo board. They are pretty hard to get right now because they are the new hot thing. By the time I have enough saved up they should either be back in stock or taken off the market. I'll be able to get better feedback about them in that time.
I don't like buying something that is brand new. I like to see it tested out before I spend a dime.

:passitleft:

can still hang on to the real world title (yes i'm a pissant there too ... but love-able :p )

tongue hanging interested in that nextlight though.

might have to spring for their dimming function. i wanna see if it can kick lightzilla. if it comes together i'll make sure it's on the feature menu.

edit: oops - we been chatting about it over on @Mr. Krip 's sponsored grow. i'm kinda all over cross posting

Lol. You're adorbs. So excited.:love::love::love:
I just cross post because I'm super stoned. Have no real excuse.
I am what I am.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll smoke to that!!!:bong: Feel free to join.

Highya VG,

I agree with DD, that your new grow closet looks really nice!! You did such a great job with everything. One of a few ladies (that I know of) with building abilities. Great to see! Nice job, girl! Happy Smokin'

Nice setup CraZy. :green_heart:
I have such a small area that I need to make every square foot count. I just missed out on a 30"x30" oak coffee table that would have worked perfectly.
I'll end up building something that will no doubt cost more than a $40 used coffee table. It should be nice though and I will have pride from building it myself.

Same here and I still miss more space though getting the most out of this one, sure I will probably get things rolling more effectively after this reboot for autumn and will go all in again with cloning.

Always in the lookout for cheap oak tables, last one I found I got for ~12$, but it was missing the legs but I never needed them. Went directly to upgrade one of those bar globes, used the table top to exchange the bottom wheel base and the original plastic disc around the globe. Stained the oak and put lacquer on top, very nice results so always on the look out for those tables that no one wants anymore.

I'm certain you will do a perfect build when you get there and hope you stay in budget, I don't even want to think about how many 1000's I spent in this madness of a hobby we got. :laughtwo:

The good and the bad.
First, the bad.
GZ clone didn't like her transplant.

She looks green in the top so I wouldn't worry to much about it, she'

The good. These two cuties....
Happy as can be. They are moving on to 3 gr/gallon this week.

They look great, must be Orlando and the Eye.... :p

The good. These two cuties....
Those 2 look happy as little clams!
I'm sure I just missed it, but I went back a few days and didn't see a pic of your new closet...
I know you do top notch work whenever you do something, so I'm sure it's just about perfect!
Mrs.C. is the carpenter in this house...wood and I just never got along very well....

Highya VG,

I agree with DD, that your new grow closet looks really nice!! You did such a great job with everything. One of a few ladies (that I know of) with building abilities. Great to see! Nice job, girl! Happy Smokin'
The BF did help quite a bit. Some days my back isn't up to it but I can delegate.
He's actually installing trim right now. Gotta give credit where it's due.

I promised the daughter we would spend time together today. She's bored and wanted to cook with her mama.

Same here and I still miss more space though getting the most out of this one, sure I will probably get things rolling more effectively after this reboot for autumn and will go all in again with cloning.

Always in the lookout for cheap oak tables, last one I found I got for ~12$, but it was missing the legs but I never needed them. Went directly to upgrade one of those bar globes, used the table top to exchange the bottom wheel base and the original plastic disc around the globe. Stained the oak and put lacquer on top, very nice results so always on the look out for those tables that no one wants anymore.

I'm certain you will do a perfect build when you get there and hope you stay in budget, I don't even want to think about how many 1000's I spent in this madness of a hobby we got. :laughtwo:

She looks green in the top so I wouldn't worry to much about it, she'

They look great, must be Orlando and the Eye.... :p
I'm constantly picking up furniture to rehab. Drives the bf nuts. I enjoy making something great out of other people's 'trash'.
I always have two or three irons in the fire. Also drives him nuts.

I'm frugal as hell. I may go as cheap as cutting a pallet in half, finishing it and sticking some heavy duty pin legs on it.
Voila....rustic table.
Those 2 look happy as little clams!
I'm sure I just missed it, but I went back a few days and didn't see a pic of your new closet...
I know you do top notch work whenever you do something, so I'm sure it's just about perfect!
Mrs.C. is the carpenter in this house...wood and I just never got along very well....
That elusive closet. Yeah. There is an update around the corner. Just taking my sweet time evidently.

Should have known better, I thought by you hanging the door it meant completion.

Smoking is not addictive, running a grow & upgrades are tho
Ummmm.....sorry. I'm almost done. Just finishing work.
I'm trying, honest. :circle-of-love:

I made this when I switched closet for my operation, very effective in limiting bends and back pain. Also gives the benefit of having storage beneath the tents.

full
full

The bench on the side is for veg and I shorted the original 2x4 to 1,5x4 and the one furthest in is 2x4 for bloom.
Very cool!

No worries love, I’m propped here in the back row

I’m hoping the new digs - tent, closet, light culminate in a symphony of green for you.
Wouldn't that be lovely??
I've been smoking bong hits in my closet. Looking for light leaks. Needed something to pass the time.

Not many leaks at all. Two pinholes and around the door which I pretty much knew before looking.
Lol, yeah hurry up already, I like upgrades. :ganjamon:
Lol. Me too.
I'll get right on it!
Ok. Maybe after a little break. Need to work on my daughter's room for a bit anyway.
Good to see you Fudo
Ain’t that the truth, it’s an ongoing investment! I’ve only got a dozen beans left and that feels scary.

I need new beans, megacrop, 2 AC Infinity fans, 4 small oscillating fans and that will keep me running for a while. Don’t sound like much but that will eat up a lot of cabbage right there
That sounds expensive to me but I'm always broke.
Especially with 2 Infinity fans.

Mmm.....cabbage

Garden is looking prettylicous! :green_heart:Your new space is gonna be awesome! Very excited for ya!:peace::love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom