Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

That's all way over my head Crazy, but if MW opted to put their dimmer on board for the A series, I'm hoping that they know that people will use it that way.

(Mean) Well now I'm not even sure if you mean an actual dimmer dial or the adjustment potentiometers on the driver.
In the process of acquiring these images I stumbled on this page explaining how a constant voltage and constant current driver work and an in more depth explanation and hopefully more understandable than my Asperger highway way.
hlg-40h-1.jpg

how-do-meanwell-hlg-led-power-supplies-work

12v-och-24v-dimmer-12v-96w-24v-192w.jpg

:ciao: Happy Saturday VG! I hope you are well.
I'll second that happiness wish!
Giddy up! I’m down for that
Hey y'all.
Still working on a project. Hopefully I will be done soon. Just chilling today and taking lots of short naps. Haven't been feeling well for the last few days.
That is slowing me down considerably.
Hope to be back here soon.
Babies came up last night. Need to start my new journal asap!
If I'm feeling up to it I'll post a quick update tonight. No promises on that.

Hope y'all are doing well and your plants are flourishing. :green_heart: :passitleft:

Haven't been feeling well for the last few days.
I remember not feeling well one time. My mother made me run around the yard in the heat until I became dizzy and threw up. My chip bag shoes were handy as I was able to keep the sun off my feet but to this day I've never been sick again.
I hope you feel better soon.
:hug:

I remember not feeling well one time. My mother made me run around the yard in the heat until I became dizzy and threw up. My chip bag shoes were handy as I was able to keep the sun off my feet but to this day I've never been sick again.
Oh my! Did you throw up into the chip bag shoes?

Get to feeling better soon.
Thanks Penny. :love:
Getting there. Still really tired.
Was able to eat a little this afternoon. That helped a lot.
:laugh::rofl: I remember those 'shoes'. Hell, bf remembers them.

Update on the lil ones.
First off the GG clones. One continues to improve and the other is frozen in time. The trip may have been too much for her. She had exposed roots and it was quite warm out. She also had her foliage buried when I pulled her out so she couldn't transpire at all. I'll keep her and hope that she's putting out some new roots.
The other needs to be moved to a one gallon this week.

Next up is the new @Weedseedsexpress babies. Well, two of them for now. I need to be halfway or more through flowering the closet GZ before I start the last strain. It's known to get large. Don't want to get stuck with too tall of a plant again.
These pics were taken about 15 hours apart.

Born with their first set of leaves. Pretty big ones at that. They cracked in about 18 hrs and went straight into Pro Mix. Came up in about five days. Fast little girls.

Edit: 5 days to emerge, not 3. I'm missing a few days.

Off to a great start, VG- those big leaves have got to be a good sign!

Baby party!!
:party:
:passitleft::slide::yahoo:
Babies in the house! :woohoo: Edit: I didn't catch their name?
I was thinking maybe Lola and Charlie?

Off to a great start, VG- those big leaves have got to be a good sign!
At first glance I thought one of them was a mutant. Thought it was an extra cotyledon.
:happy-birthday: WSE babies!

I hope that every day in every way, you're feeling better and better.
Thanks Sheddie.:love:
I'm getting there. Back to work today.
Gotta feed the monster in the closet first.

Highya CraZy.
:bong: Smoking some Ammy and preparing for the day.
Hope you and Ginza are well.:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom