Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Awesome POTM winning VG! It’s a special day, a DDA winning that prize :love: :yummy:
Happy that I could bring one home for #teamdda !!!
I have to laugh. There was a grower here that used to follow my journals. He told me that DDA was a waste of my time because they are too hard to grow and don't ever amount to much.
He can eat his heart out.

TNG. I'm old school with Shatner but I find The Next Gen to be one of the better Trek series.
Next Gen has Q. Need I say more??

Everything is red.

Well sounds better than blue, hate cold colors... Purple is my favorite but never find any useful tools in that color. :laughtwo:

Bf is all guy. He loves his gizmos and do-dads. Is very protective of his tools.

Sounds like me, I'm even overprotective against my own use of them. Have some special knives to cut in printed plastics with and one of them I had to put some dymo labeling on -Only for plastic to be sure it keeps it's sharp egg.

I did the bleach and ammonia when I was about 10. Passed out and hit my head on the sink. Or hit my head on the sink and then passed out, can't really remember. Having the window open on a breezy day saved me.
My mother thought it was a good idea to give me a bucket of cleaning products to clean my bathroom and didn't give any instructions.

Haha LoL. Glad you made it! :)

Funny thing here, I can buy how many liters of Acetone, Thinner or Ammonium that can doze you off in a second but not cleaning spirits like your Ever Clear... I'm seriously thinking of putting together a small moonshiner, made a small attempt with a water boiler but it was in plastic so had a hard time finding anything working as sealant with copper worm piping. But now I have found a smaller stainless container I might be able to use for this.

Btw, congrats on that POTM. You are worth it girl! :blunt:

Purple is my favorite
Mine too! I do like blue though. That should become all too apparent very soon.
I'm seriously thinking of putting together a small moonshiner
Bf was just looking at some of the small copper ones they have on eBay.
Btw, congrats on that POTM. You are worth it girl! :blunt:
Thanks CraZy.
She was one of if not the best plant that I've grown.
Thought I'd take a chance on her.
Congratulations to you and your DDA, VG! So well deserved.

:Namaste:
:thanks: Enjoying her right now.:rollit:
Winnah Winnah Chicken Dinnah! You're going to love the Core for so many reasons, along with the rest of your winnings.
That's right you have the Mega and the Core, don't you?
I inquired about the price to add a dimmer. Hope it's feasible. I read somewhere that they can add them for a fee. Not sure where I saw it but hope that it's true.
It would work much better for me.

My SF 1000s have dimmer switches and also daisy chain together so one can control up to two others. I’m nowhere near your growing prowess but I have to say I really like having that option And can see how it would be beneficial for you. If they can’t do I it, would the lights plugged into a hardwired dimmer switch work? Congrats on the win VG! :yahoo:
Thanks Boo. :green_heart:
If they can't do it I'll just have to move it. I really don't want to void the warranty on it.
It will be sitting in it's box for a few months. At least until I harvest the big GZ. Then I need to beef up my hangers. It's a bit heavier than my other lights. Not bad, just don't want it to come crashing down. If it's on ratchet straps that adds a lot of stress on the hooks and the ones I have now are kinda cheap.

Highya VG,

Long time no chat. Congratulations on Plant of the Month win. Loved your DDa! Glad to see your chikas are looking well! I do so enjoy looking at my future stash on the vine when it is doing well!! Happy, Happy!! Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the POTM win!
:welldone:

She was a total stunner!
Thanks P :hug:
Highya VG,

Long time no chat. Congratulations on Plant of the Month win. Loved your DDa! Glad to see your chikas are looking well! I do so enjoy looking at my future stash on the vine when it is doing well!! Happy, Happy!! Happy Smokin'
Highya Bode.
Hope you are well. Haven't seen that Akita around but then again I haven't been around much either.
I tried my first DDA dust today. I had a migraine earlier and haven't had any cookies in a few weeks. It worked...I think. I was sleeping out for most of it. 90% of my migraine was gone when I woke up.

Yeah, I personally don't care for the ratchet straps for that reason and also because it seems to me like that system takes away space in the top of the tent.
I do like them for my circ fans but not really for the lights.
Congrats on POTM! :party: :slide:
Thanks sweetie.
Hope you are having a good evening.

Congrats on PotM, can’t wait to see what you have in the pipeline now.
Me too. Lol
I'm excited about the stuff that I just sprouted and those GGs.
Should be some good smoke.

Bf was just looking at some of the small copper ones they have on eBay.

Seen them as well but I'm skeptic to actually getting them delivered here... they are sooo outlawed here and I def not want any visits from any government agency just for ordering a still on eBay... LoL :laughtwo:

Thought I'd take a chance on her.

Always worth a chance! Sometimes it hits jackpot, but you never have a chance if you don't participate. Bad looking plants are always wort another chance, they can turn to beautiful specimens... :yummy: but you already know this, I know it. :)

:blunt:

You’ll like the GG I’m sure.
I still have a little GG that was sent along. I love it and can't wait to flower one myself. I was warned how much they can stretch. I'll need to initiate flower with a one foot plant. Should be fun.
Bad looking plants are always wort another chance, they can turn to beautiful specimens... :yummy: but you already know this, I know it. :)
Highya CraZy.
I don't cull plants unless I absolutely have to. Especially the mutants. I'm too curious to see what can happen with them.
That DDA was as fugly a baby as they come. I didn't think she would amount to anything at first. I actually dropped a second seed for insurance.
Glad I stayed the course with her.

Congrats on the POTM VG #DDAgoals! You are accumulating a very nice collection of well-deserved titles and MB2's.
My mother thought it was a good idea to give me a bucket of cleaning products to clean my bathroom and didn't give any instructions.
:eek:
I watched Star Trek last night. Most likely the media is out of whack looking at those roots.
I didn't make that connection but I'm glad you did!
My suggestion stays the same. Keep the feed low and throw calmag at her. She will respond :)
I thought you were holding off any suggestions until the slurry test was done.
There was a grower here that used to follow my journals. He told me that DDA was a waste of my time because they are too hard to grow and don't ever amount to much. He can eat his heart out.
Who pray tell?
Purple is my favorite but never find any useful tools in that color.
You can print yourself new handles :cheesygrinsmiley:
I need to beef up my hangers.
:thedoubletake:
90% of my migraine was gone when I woke up.
:yahoo:

I thought you were holding off any suggestions until the slurry test was done.
She didn't get the slurry test done yet so I thought before covid got me I would put that out there. When I'm gone she can look back and say 'Oh ya, the slurry test'.
Since she flushed out her media I was going on the assumption she may have had a salt buildup over a pH issue so coming back with lower nutes but more mg. There's no yellowing from lack of N in the plant so it wasn't really asking for more but VG likes feeding Seymour and it's hard to hold her back. :)

Back
Top Bottom