Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

You can print yourself new handles :cheesygrinsmiley:

LoL thx. never even thought about buying purple filament... maybe should get me some, they even got both flake and fluorescent filaments.

Right now I'm printing a Memory Orb prop from Blade Runner 2049, lots of gears and moving parts inside. Perfect for my mind........ :laughtwo:

mike-hill-memory-orb-mike-hill-blade-runner-2049.jpg

:love:

Q appears a lot in Voyager as well, even magic’s in Riker at one point. But I am also a ‘Next Gen preferred’

Saw a great interview. in one of thse trek doccos, with John DeLancie and they asked him the classic Trek question; “who’s your favourite capitan?”

He smiled and said “Me!” :rofl:
John DeLancie is making a ton of cash playing essentially the same kind of troublemaker that Q was but it's on a kids show this time.
I really enjoy that guy.

Congrats on the POTM VG #DDAgoals! You are accumulating a very nice collection of well-deserved titles and MB2's
Thanks Sheddie.
I tried reaching out to MB to see if we could work out a cooking package instead. I don't really need 3 machines. I don't have a decarb box or gummy trays though. We will see what they say.
If not ,my kid really needs to come and get his stuff that I won for him.

Who pray tell?
That one guy...

She didn't get the slurry test done yet so I thought before covid got me I would put that out there. When I'm gone she can look back and say 'Oh ya, the slurry test'.
Since she flushed out her media I was going on the assumption she may have had a salt buildup over a pH issue so coming back with lower nutes but more mg. There's no yellowing from lack of N in the plant so it wasn't really asking for more but VG likes feeding Seymour and it's hard to hold her back. :)
I think that she looks a bit greener today. Lights just went off. I'll grab a pic tonight.
If I'm doing a slurry tonight is the night.

LoL thx. never even thought about buying purple filament... maybe should get me some, they even got both flake and fluorescent filaments.

Right now I'm printing a Memory Orb prop from Blade Runner 2049, lots of gears and moving parts inside. Perfect for my mind........ :laughtwo:

mike-hill-memory-orb-mike-hill-blade-runner-2049.jpg
Of course you are. :laughtwo:
I love it!!

If you only knew what I've been up to.
I've hardly had time to look in on the girls. They are all alive-ish.
I'll post some pics of the Orb when I get all parts printed, right now I'm having a filament jam in the extruder (the part that actually prints the plastic) and it's mind bending to get it cleared out not damaging the tube that the filament runs through.
Aww, that's terrible.
I know I hate it when my extruder gets jammed....
:blunt:

Hey y'all.
Hope you're doing well and staying healthy. :love:
I've had a difficult week myself. I had some sort of stomach bug for three days. Then the headaches returned. One day was a full on migraine. The headaches are from a pinched nerve bundle in my spine along with random pain nerve doing all sorts of cool stuff to different parts of my body. I could hardly see out of my right eye and couldn't feel my hands. Next day my back was numb and had stabbing pain in my foot. I feel like some sort of f*ed up pain marionette. Interesting stuff, blah,blah,blah.
Anyhoo.......
Baby @Weedseedsexpress plants. I promise that my journal will start soon. I'm just a bit behind this week.

They haven't been watered or fed since being sprouted in Pro Mix with 1gr/gal MC. I think they are around 8 or 9 days old. They were sprouted in 1 gallon pots.
Lifted the pots and they still have a few days before they need to be fed.

Next up is the GG#4 clones that need to be transplanted asap. I know the tall one has to be rootbound by now. I'll get on that tonight.

In the process of setting up a different light in my old cloning space.

The 2x4.
Plants are getting progressively uglier....
Critical
Sour Diesel
Lil GZ
Same
The plant that I just can't seem to grow.

The Big GZ... F*ed her up.
Lights are off. Maybe pics later.

Lil GZ is a little bitch troublemaker. I'd get that slurry test done soon once you're 100% better. It just looks lighter in color to me which is odd since you're giving lots of N. The Mg def is very noticeable and the extra boost from the calmag should have made a difference if it wasn't locked out. You can probably increase the MC and reduce the calmag or eliminate it altogether if you feel it didn't help.

I hope you get back to the old young VG soon. :hug:

Lil GZ is a little bitch troublemaker. I'd get that slurry test done soon once you're 100% better. It just looks lighter in color to me which is odd since you're giving lots of N. The Mg def is very noticeable and the extra boost from the calmag should have made a difference if it wasn't locked out. You can probably increase the MC and reduce the calmag or eliminate it altogether if you feel it didn't help.

I hope you get back to the old young VG soon. :hug:
:hug:
I just gave her the MC and cal-mag dose this morning so it's too early to tell.
She did look a little bit greener this morning and she isn't as droopy.

And that completes the dime tour of your body! I hope all your parts are feeling closer to normal and you can get your slurry tested (to sort out the Lil GZ). The rest is looking van nuys.
Not entirely sure which part my hangers are. I can only imagine. :laughtwo:
I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed. My room was torn apart so I could address how ugly it is. Now everything is in boxes and I have no idea where anything is. It was supposed to be done days ago but I wasn't and am still not feeling up to do it.
Things like this drive me nuts.
My brain is all.... Go!Go!Go!:cheer:
My body is all.... Shut up stupid brain!

It was supposed to be done days ago but I wasn't and am still not feeling up to do it.
Give yourself some time to get well- can't rush that....
All that other stuff will fall right into place
once you're feeling better...:hug:

Then the headaches returned. One day was a full on migraine. The headaches are from a pinched nerve bundle in my spine along with random pain nerve doing all sorts of cool stuff to different parts of my body. I could hardly see out of my right eye and couldn't feel my hands.

Sounds like my days as well... yesterday was hell, nothing helps and feel the panic spreading in my body and nowhere to run or hide from it.

Do you get any professional medical help with your pain, like a painclinic or such? Or do you only self medicate with our friend Mary?

Not entirely sure which part my hangers are. I can only imagine. :laughtwo:

I got stuck on that line as well :laughtwo:

- Shed, you need to take your medicine and be nice to the lady here...

You are doing great with your plants and grow Vg!

All fixable with recovery and time. The plants, other than Lil GZ, are doing well, and even the GZ will recover once you get a chance to sort it out.
:meditate:
I should have made sure she was 100% before flower. I know better.
You mean a voodoo doll? :laugh: Sorry, not making fun of your pain, been there...Plants look great.
Yes, Voodoo doll will work as well. :laughtwo:
Give yourself some time to get well- can't rush that....
All that other stuff will fall right into place
once you're feeling better...:hug:
Sounds like my days as well... yesterday was hell, nothing helps and feel the panic spreading in my body and nowhere to run or hide from it.

Do you get any professional medical help with your pain, like a painclinic or such? Or do you only self medicate with our friend Mary?

I got stuck on that line as well :laughtwo:

- Shed, you need to take your medicine and be nice to the lady here...
You are doing great with your plants and grow Vg!
Hope you are feeling better today. I had another headache this morning but it wasn't too terrible.
I do go to pain management but they want me on muscle relaxers and I'm not down with that. They make me loopy and extremely forgetful. I would rather be in control of my own medication.

Shed can tease me all he wants. I do enjoy it so..:love:
Put Bart Simpson's voice to this whole paragraph :laugh: :rofl:
:laugh::rofl:
Not a hard thing to do at all. I was watching Simpsons last night. There are still 8 whole seasons that I haven't seen yet.

A little bird just told me that Mars Hydro is having a giveaway featuring their new brand new FC lights. If you haven't seen them yet, this is the FC 3000. I'm not sure which one they will be giving away though.

Keep an eye out y'all. I think it may begin as early as tomorrow. :love:

Back
Top Bottom