Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Awesome Journal! I looked through It a bit, and the plants really came out nice! Beautiful girls for sure! Plus this was your first grow, so congratulations to that! Amazing. I definitely enjoyed It. You can definitely grow very good girls, even If It were your first time growing. I remember my first grow. Blueberry Haze was the strain, and she was a heavy hitter!

You would get more candy if I just sent you the $50 and save on the shipping. But your neighbors don't deserve that either. ;)
They really don't.
Mmmmmm..... Almond Joy. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:
Mmmmmm......yes, Almond Joy:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
nom nom nom
Awesome Journal! I looked through It a bit, and the plants really came out nice! Beautiful girls for sure! Plus this was your first grow, so congratulations to that! Amazing. I definitely enjoyed It. You can definitely grow very good girls, even If It were your first time growing. I remember my first grow. Blueberry Haze was the strain, and she was a heavy hitter!
Welcome Chronic.
My first was bagseed and it all snowballed rather quickly from there.
I started this journal when I got here about 2.5 years ago. I've had a few grows in this journal as well as some stand alone journals. I've had my ups and downs like every grower. It's mostly been pretty good though. Been one of the most enjoyable hobbies I've ever had. Along with that I've had the pleasure of meeting some outstanding individuals here.:love:
I’m late but in for the fun
Hey Jack.
You found me. Care to join me in a little early evening toke?
:passitleft:

It's going to be weird not trick or treating this year. We are having a small family party instead.
We will try our best to have a good time but it's going to be very strange.
The kids seem like they are taking it well.

How are you CraZ??

Can see the predicament with trick or treat... You American families tend to be quite big... :lot-o-toke:

Well I'm up and down at the same time... No work though again. The meds I've been trying now for a while have made me open my eyes to what I've been doing the past years since the accident and its not a healthy behavior trying getting back to my old life with 110% and on call once a month when I'm so deeply changed from this accident. This is the pressure I've been living under for 4 years now this winter. I have to be honest to myself and try finding my new self in this, not ramming my head in the wall each Wednesday, Thursday and calling in sick the next week and this is just from a 50% time.

My evaluation is approaching now and the last visits I've had to my handler there its getting more and more clear to both me and her this work is not making me better right now. So this week she is trying to get me an appointment at their doctor when my general practitioner wont give me 100% sick leave from working. :rolleyes: So every other week I have been forced to pay this sick leave I have been taking on my own for the missing 50%. It's complicated... LoL

But no fear CraZy is not more crazy than usual, :hippy:I'm trying to find ways to get forward. Hoping to get a call about that job I applied for this week. :slide:

They added dimmers to both. What a great company!

Awesome lights Vg! But I need to give some criticism to next light in their choice of a slider for dimming... They gone the full pot with choosing the best driver for the job and cut costs by putting the cheapest dimmer controlling it. :hmmmm:

Sorry Vg, had to say something about that. :eye-roll:

Highya VG,

I'm glad you got your Nextcore light! I like you to be happy. I can enjoy a happy VG. Love your journal! Happy Smokin'

Can see the predicament with trick or treat... You American families tend to be quite big... :lot-o-toke:

Well I'm up and down at the same time... No work though again. The meds I've been trying now for a while have made me open my eyes to what I've been doing the past years since the accident and its not a healthy behavior trying getting back to my old life with 110% and on call once a month when I'm so deeply changed from this accident. This is the pressure I've been living under for 4 years now this winter. I have to be honest to myself and try finding my new self in this, not ramming my head in the wall each Wednesday, Thursday and calling in sick the next week and this is just from a 50% time.

My evaluation is approaching now and the last visits I've had to my handler there its getting more and more clear to both me and her this work is not making me better right now. So this week she is trying to get me an appointment at their doctor when my general practitioner wont give me 100% sick leave from working. :rolleyes: So every other week I have been forced to pay this sick leave I have been taking on my own for the missing 50%. It's complicated... LoL

But no fear CraZy is not more crazy than usual, :hippy:I'm trying to find ways to get forward. Hoping to get a call about that job I applied for this week. :slide:

Awesome lights Vg! But I need to give some criticism to next light in their choice of a slider for dimming... They gone the full pot with choosing the best driver for the job and cut costs by putting the cheapest dimmer controlling it. :hmmmm:

Sorry Vg, had to say something about that. :eye-roll:
Maybe a different doctor will make all the difference?
You sound so stressed CraZ. I can't say that I like it and I'm a bit concerned for you. I hope things fall into place for you very soon.

I know the dimmers aren't fancy but they really don't put dimmers on the Core light. They did this as a special request for me. As long as it works correctly I'm a happy girl.
Highya VG,

I'm glad you got your Nextcore light! I like you to be happy. I can enjoy a happy VG. Love your journal! Happy Smokin'
I found this very sweet. Thanks Bode.

Maybe a different doctor will make all the difference?
You sound so stressed CraZ. I can't say that I like it and I'm a bit concerned for you. I hope things fall into place for you very soon.

Sure it will, got a friend with almost the same condition who sees the same general practitioner. She is treating us about the same, her medicine is work, work and more work. What she cant see is the change a person goes through from a life turning event like a serious accident and the pressure this brings if nothing else is changed than you. I have been seriously stressed out by this for a long time but now is the fist time I even just said stop and started evaluating my options.

Don't worry Vg I spend ALL time in my shop now from 8am until 12pm every day, evolving my craz skills in making... I am a maker. :)

I know the dimmers aren't fancy but they really don't put dimmers on the Core light. They did this as a special request for me. As long as it works correctly I'm a happy girl.

Ah ok :)

Nice with special requests, totally missed this. Hope it holds for you, I would have put a complex bilinear pwm dimmer there for you... :love:

Sure it will, got a friend with almost the same condition who sees the same general practitioner. She is treating us about the same, her medicine is work, work and more work. What she cant see is the change a person goes through from a life turning event like a serious accident and the pressure this brings if nothing else is changed than you. I have been seriously stressed out by this for a long time but now is the fist time I even just said stop and started evaluating my options.

Don't worry Vg I spend ALL time in my shop now from 8am until 12pm every day, evolving my craz skills in making... I am a maker. :)

Ah ok :)

Nice with special requests, totally missed this. Hope it holds for you, I would have put a complex bilinear pwm dimmer there for you... :love:
Good.This doc sounds promising.

I have no idea what a complex bilinear pwm dimmer is but it sounds complicated and you wanting to make my light even better is a very sweet thought. :love:

No more pics of the PF and The PW.
Didn't realize that I couldn't post pics of them here and they got yanked.
I got a gentle reminder not to mention certain businesses. I actually didn't name them at all.

I can't help it if you happen see something in the background though.
I'm usually medicated and don't always notice things like that. It would never be deliberate.

Hope y'all are having a good day.
I've been having some restless nights as of late and as a result I'm keeping some strange hours.

Anyway ,I do have a few pics of the GG in bloom. She is already getting really frosty.

I also have a few pic of the WSE girls.

Charlotte is the floppiest plant I've ever had. I really don't know how she's going to support any bud. I may have to tie her to some bamboo. Lots of bamboo...oof. Also need to raise her up. She's getting buried.

Oh. Did I mention that it snowed here?
7"
Could be more tomorrow.

I got a gentle reminder not to mention certain businesses.

I'm usually medicated and don't always notice things like that. It would never be deliberate.

Hope y'all are having a good day.
I've been having some restless nights as of late and as a result I'm keeping some strange hours.

Anyway ,I do have a few pics of the GG in bloom. She is already getting really frosty.

I also have a few pic of the WSE girls.

Charlotte is the floppiest plant I've ever had. I really don't know how she's going to support any bud. I may have to tie her to some bamboo. Lots of bamboo...oof. Also need to raise her up. She's getting buried.

Oh. Did I mention that it snowed here?
7"
Could be more tomorrow.
The gals are looking fabulous chica! :green_heart: My Alpine Star CBD is a pretty floppy one too and I’ve already got the sticks surrounding her as she’ll definitely need them! Crazy on the snow. Keep warm and safe:love:

The gals are looking fabulous chica! :green_heart: My Alpine Star CBD is a pretty floppy one too and I’ve already got the sticks surrounding her as she’ll definitely need them! Crazy on the snow. Keep warm and safe:love:
I think my girl may have a bit of K def. I'm gonna hit her with the Terpinator.
It can't hurt and I do have a lot of the stuff. I should really use it on all of them.

I hate snow. I won't see grass until March/April.
My dog is happy as can be. I threw him off the deck into the snow and he freaked out. He was so excited!
Then we played snowball fetch for a bit. He just can't get enough of it.

I got a gentle reminder not to mention certain businesses. I actually didn't name them at all.

wow. I’ll have to be careful growing mine and posting here. Do they actually know that a strain was obtained from the Company That Can’t Be Named.

wow. I’ll have to be careful growing mine and posting here. Do they actually know that a strain was obtained from the Company That Can’t Be Named.
Yes they do. They follow and post on social media.
Unique strains that only one company offers.

Solubility.

That's why Greenleaf changed their MC back to having the balls.

I think that I'm going to flush my plants a few times throughout the grow because of this.

I have noticed that mine separates in just a little while. If I have it sitting overnight it is clear water with a frickin sandbar at the bottom.

I now stir my 5 gallon bucket before I dip my small watering can in. Just trying to keep the mixture homogeneous. I'm not getting the sudden build up but I still see some slight accumulation.
The last plant to get watered got a little extra before and would end up salty.

They say I can pay shipping, send it back and get a refund.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom