Virgin here!

Look for little black specks under the leaves or tiny little bugs.

Hopefully you will not see any.

Thrips can start out looking just like that top pic.

Hopefully it is just a little lacing and not those little bastards.

Thankfully no black spots or tiny criters underneath or around any of the plants!. . . .So the rw cube it's in wouldn't cause the spots right? . . . I considered putting it in a plug but the roots had sprouted out of all sides of the rw so I just left it alone

If the roots are out of the RW I would leave it alone.

I still would pout water out of the rez two times a day over the hydroton in the RW one until the roots hit the rez.

If there are no bugs then odds are they will be fine and the roots should hit the water in just a few days and they will start to take off.

Lol. . . I keep seeing that phrase "take off" I'm impatiently waiting. . Btw you think the lights at 50% are still ok ? When should I turn it to 75% when should I go to 100%??? I'm thinking that extra light may help em "take off" too

If the roots are out of the RW I would leave it alone.

I still would pout water out of the rez two times a day over the hydroton in the RW one until the roots hit the rez.

If there are no bugs then odds are they will be fine and the roots should hit the water in just a few days and they will start to take off.
Do I water the ladies in the plugs the same way? Twice a day?

They look like they are getting enough light right now.

I would wait until the roots hit the water now before making any real big changes.

That is part of over loving the plant and is how most of us mess up at first.

The ones in plugs will not need the water as much as the RW will.

Maybe just once a day for two or three days and then they should be fine on there own.

Next time you use the plugs try planting it about 1.5" lower in the hydroton and keep the hydroton below the rim of the top a little bit.

Do not change the way they are now. They should be fine. But the roots will hit the water faster the plug will stay wetter on it's own a little better and that hydroton will not be rolling out of the top so much when you check and fill that bucket.

To me what they need now is just a little time without any big changes and they should be fine.

Next time around it will be a lot easier with all you are learning this time through and you are almost there.

Now just roll a big fat joint for the first day the roots hit the water celebration....

Thanks duke . . . So my super og kush auto that I planted has a long was root swimming around the bubbler bucket. I planted her a week and a half later than the Cali Snow seems crazy. But the Cali Snow is taller with more development. . . . The only reason I didn't plant them a bit deeper was due to this rhizocore(sp) bucket lid that came with the buckets which has a pc in the middle that comes up in the pot. . . So I fig. I was pose to put my rw/plug on top of it. . . I mean why else would it be there?
a301c29f1b8e94050b8c0a5daec247b3.jpg
d603c0e33f6fe9fbdd4a27750ccc15f1.jpg
97f8318d0d30b98900beedcfe790c61f.jpg
236600296862ed690f08105fbf3d8d62.jpg
b5a259bb7a2a5b7c538b501d467783b6.jpg
c78f7fabb21eb0effbb325aa4f1442b6.jpg
22f7433814aed5f4d9c4a3982ddc7eb7.jpg
189ce8f18c29ee940501b4b56b520950.jpg
e4481ccedc7585a07235cd190cd1e794.jpg

It is there to keep people from over filling the water and droning the top of the roots.

I have not seen that kind of top for DWC buckets. Just for those RDWC square buckets.

But they should work fine. Mine drop all the way down so I can plant deeper.

Yes some plants will be faster taking off then others.

Your's should really take off now that they are touching the water.

They are looking great so far...

Yes you can set the plugs right on top of the hump.

I would be giving them about 1/3 nutes of what GH says now and next week move up to 50 to 75% of what they say.

I never found the need to go stronger then that when I was using GH.

What's up everybody. . . Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. . . I need to know if anyone knows y my girls leaves look so raggedy. . . No other girl has this issue. . . Btw this girl and the smallest one of the 5 are both white widow xxl autos. . These are the 3rd n 4th seeds out of a 5 pack. . . I'm starting to believe that WW autos just weren't meant to be grown by me. . . They were germed and planted at the same time but 1 has hideous leaves and the other xxs? What gives. . . . The small one I'm talking about is on the far left of the group pic
eb65a5b55fd24dbb8fdd1459ff0bfaba.jpg
ff7d54532fb5c7c00cb3224a91c339c8.jpg
0f2a21307963f56fc2f0cc1912dc43e4.jpg

I had use to have some that looked like that and they ended up being the best looking plants of the bunch.
I didn't really do anything different with them at all, I just let them grow and do their own thing.

I had use to have some that looked like that and they ended up being the best looking plants of the bunch.
I didn't really do anything different with them at all, I just let them grow and do their own thing.
Did it spread/get any worse. . . What age were they? Do u remember the strain?

Did it spread/get any worse. . . What age were they? Do u remember the strain?
That's was a good while ago but they were photo white widows and I think they were at 3-4 weeks. It didn't spread or get any worse in my case I just didn't worry about it and let it them do what ever they wanted to do because the other 4 sisters were in the same ebb and tide system as they were and they looked good.

That's was a good while ago but they were photo white widows and I think they were at 3-4 weeks. It didn't spread or get any worse in my case I just didn't worry about it and let it them do what ever they wanted to do because the other 4 sisters were in the same ebb and tide system as they were and they looked good.
Yea that was my thing. . . I fed and ph'd and ppm'd all 4 out of 5 buckets equally. . . And though I have only one of these strains growing why is it only happening to this lady. . . She rooted hella fast and had hella long bright white root swimming around the bucket in just a few days. . . Honestly 3 of the 5 are barely creeping through the out side of the net pot. . . Either way I'll continue to keep an eye on her and hope for the best. Thanks for the feedback dj.

Now it's def. Getting worse. It had a very long root on her and today seems as it has gottwn shorter and slimey . . . I need some help on how to tend to this lady? The others look great tho. What should I be doing? What could I have done wrong?
8b49978c97597044308835f4a4fea9f6.jpg
61c3bc7fdf000994f7300a285397fafd.jpg
f257a7d6b734b34d3fe5ca09d2d7c31f.jpg
e682b58e4ae1671cdbcab60120ed9a81.jpg
f9b42763ff85383688b75e0514a7fcce.jpg
f9c6b38fe608dd39943feafff2fec68f.jpg
34ba5aeb7410368b156911c2985a5b68.jpg

Back
Top Bottom