Virgin Voyage Grow 2021

Well on the floor they will stay. I could put cardboard under them. However lowering the light like billy the bud king, lol said seems to be working.

I’m not well qualified since I am able to grow without needing extraction fans but the main purpose is to hide the smell of your grow from your neighbors. They use a carbon filter to scrub the air. Some larger ops may use a lung room before or after the grow space and then scrub and vent that air to outside. Most get by with passive intake just an open but screened vent(s) in the bottom of the tent to draw in fresh cool air and then exhaust the warm air out scrubbed or not scrubbed depending on each growers setup. Environment is he last leg of the trifecta, great genetics, great light & great environment. Temp, rh & airflow look up a VPD chart in search box here, VPD is one method to dial in a grow

Was going to work on my hurricane plant room. I need to remove the door to put up the curtain n door covering. I'm trying to make a veg light n a bloom light. I did install the light. I guess I'll have to wait till Thursday to address the light block curtains. The 2nd station is a tighter space 3 plants comfortable 4 hydro buckets should be going there. But Its trial n error for grow space. I want that nook to be flower however may not be enough room

Oh darn the curtains aren't long enough 84 inches. But I did use tacks to attach it to the ceiling. Hmm piece of plywood I can slide in n out between the dryer n food rack for length. Not wide enough either. Do I want my gap in the middle so only up by the ceiling has light leaks could be mistaken for moon beams, lol. Something to ponder

It's not much space yet all that I have to work with at the moment. Contemplating buying black curtains to add a third panel to the middle n use the second one for the bottom of the first one so it reaches the floor. I think I just might need to use the plant light to do laundry, dark in that corner now. Forgot to post. Did buy more curtains this is my make shift divider. Oh n my four bucket hydroponics system arrived today.

IMG_20210511_124828.jpg

IMG_20210511_074759.jpg

IMG_20210511_074747_0CS.jpg

Ut amnesia u got two leaves curling. Is it too much nitrogen. Perhaps no nutrient water will be best for you next watering. I'm watching you.

My nutrients floragro, micro n bloom. Hmm I have not followed directions very well. Today is the first time adding a tsp. Of bloom to gallon of water. I did the aggressive veg mix. Learning. I knew I was baffled by nutrients when it arrived n concerned about mix ratio. I believe I got the hang of it now n will help me immensely when I go hydroponics

Back
Top Bottom