Virgin Voyage Grow 2021

Yeah I read to be very careful during flowering. Right now it's just the auto I used light blocking curtains. Hopefully fingers crossed I did a good job with that.
If its an auto you will be ok.
My bad sorry.
Bill

Hmmm every three days for watering. Again a gallon amongst three plants at four days.

Amnesia seems to be my stresser. Dropping fan leaves. Not dropping losing. The node growth is still in good shape. She has done this leave dropping since the very beginning. I hope hydro gives her the right water ratio necessary going forward.

I think I'm operating on the fear of root rot n inexperience.

Amnesia n berry white 9 almost 10 weeks. 18/6 timer

Auto cream has been moved behind the curtain to the darkest area of my home. On a 12/12 timer.

16224646746517129348247178809814.jpg

So Everytime I say berry white my husband thinks the singer song writer that's passed on. Can't get enough of loving you babe. Big n burly Barry white.

Already having leaf issues with amnesia in the octocloner. She's a droopy one. I was hoping hydro would allow for less leaf loss. On a brighter note berry white my bmw is already growing new leaves in the cloner. One more week then we start the hydro buckets. The auto looks good and will go in soil. Only 4 buckets. 2 amnesia 2 bmw'$ (definately a light hog) n a sweet high five fan leaf sticking straight up.

1622720566809909337887266258137.jpg

Changed the reservoir of the cloning bucket. I'm going to run it two more weeks for a total of four. This is new to me and my water level in the reservoir was really low. Probably why amnesia amgonnaneedya was yellowing. I cut those leaves off made sure I had a good pH n we'll see. This is the first time adjusting water pH. Pretty simple with a digital thermometer.

In the process of setting my dw hydro system up. Everything is good to go just need to transplant the clones. Auto in soil using 2 gal pot. Was going to put a sponge at the bottom to prevent root rot but the drainage holes look amble.

IMG_20210608_094739.jpg

I'm using precious stones to enhance my plants vibrations. All the stones where charged by the full moon including a gallon of nutrient water.
Would you be able to direct me to where I can best learn about what precious stones go where and why? I see a lot of info by a simple Google search but it seems a lot of the “lists” are different. Thanks in advance!

If your just getting into stones get a chakra kit these line up with the bodies energies. If you find a stone that catches your eye buy it. Learn about it n just experiment. Hope that helps.
I have been reading about chakras for a couple weeks now. I love the brainwave entrainment and iso chronic tones part of the chakras. Thanks for chiming in. Apppreciate it!

Oh bother, I think amnesia in the dw hydro is not going to grow. I'm watching to see. The tip where the clone grows from is all dried up. Not sure if it they can reproduce.

Checked reservoir pH. Adjusted down closer to 6.

I really am concerned I'm losing one of the amnesia plants. The other is doing better yet concerned where it will sprout on top if it will at all.

I partly know where I went wrong. I should have left amnesia in the cloning machine till she developed new growth.

So my flowering berry white is over my head almost 5 feet without including pot. My oh my definitely need to top the clones.

I feel bad for my auto that the light isn't close enough for it's flowering process. I've also noticed almost no growth on the lower half of the plants. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom