Virgin Voyage Grow 2021

Place to dry them. Ok that's it I'm officially out of room. Amnesia the sativa has reached the light I raised it but it's pretty much maxed out.

IMG_20210701_120752.jpg

IMG_20210701_085513.jpg

Oh heavens what a mess. My buds were not fully formed too dry. I call this a fail. Yeah I got pot but it's crap.

I also need hydro help. The plants are too heavy n falling over n the stem isn't secure in the clay pebbles. What should I do? Losing the amnesia hardly grew while I was gone auto died so I got two berry whites that have dry leaves near the bottom. Feeling discouraged.

Rescued my hydro clones best I could. The clay pebbles just aren't enough to hold the plant upright. Trimmed some saw palmetto branches to make the supports. Changes water but omitted the flower nutrient aspect. Just from n micro. My biggest berry white looks wilted. I'm sure the water temp was too warm while I was away. They're still alive including amnesia who barely grew. Still struggling growing this strain.

IMG_20210817_104544.jpg

So I don't really know if I enchanted my plants with the precious stones and singing. I do like the buzz I get even though the buds are underdeveloped. Light and airy. I'm fortunate it's smokable. Just extremely dry too.

Makes a nice joint with juicy Jays absinth flavored. Has little fairies all over it n why this is my all time favorite rolling papers.

Light and airy isn’t necessarily bad in my opinion. I have had some really strong strains that were like that. Don’t be discouraged because every single person here has ran into problems, some far worse then we could imagine. Your doing better then I did my first time for sure!

Ok thanks. It's good to know it wasn't a failure just that the tops fell over n I wasn't home to fix it so I let him cut n dry it. Now I'm back n took three clones from my first set of hydro. One clipping was far too big n didn't realize it had three growth points. So more mature than it should be for a baby clone. Should still root I imagine. I'm sure each grow you experience more so you can adapt n adjust the plants better.

Alright not looking to shabby for my first hydro clones. Berry white is an amazing grower. Much success I believe with this particular strain. Under flower lights. I should do better for the flowering as I won't be going away this time.

IMG_20210901_072638.jpg

Ok my amnesia sativa plant has been extremely difficult for me to grow. My seed to flower in soil did harvest some underdeveloped airy flowers. However this plant chronically loses fan leaves from the bottom n works it's way up the stalk. I thought it was my watering being novice yet in the hydro I lost one clone almost immediately n the second clone barely has any fan leaves like 3 with cola grow top. I noticed new grow active veg nutrients on the stalk. The clone points where the fan leaf use to be. Promising but this clone is delicate to say the least. This clone was taken 5/20. I'm hoping for better luck with the next seed.

Last weekend when I changed my hydro units. I gave amnesia aggressive veg n she is doing much better her node points are growing her fan leaves are doing somewhat better. She was started on 5/20 very sluggish grower for my first hydro attempt.

Photos of my flowering berry white n my vegging amnesia that came back to life . I'll call it the phoenix strain, lol. N my clones that are over due for there buckets. Today. Missing one net pot lid though. So the two flowering berry whites n amnesia are my very first clones. I lost one amnesia.

IMG_20210928_061103.jpg

IMG_20210928_061057.jpg

IMG_20210928_061048.jpg

IMG_20210928_061038.jpg

I have a plummer coming today to install a water heater. Soooo my plants will probably get stressed a little today. No light for the veg for a couple hours. N maybe some light on the flowering outside their twelve hours.

Light airy buds. How do I get thick dense bud. I was told 8 weeks for flower. Will my plants need longer. I was told my problem was probably a light issue.

IMG_20211012_054915.jpg

IMG_20211012_054903.jpg

Back
Top Bottom