Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

Are you going to grow again, Bill?
Absolutely.
Unfortunately the township here is giving me grief about putting my 40' shipping container next to the house.
Even though there loads of them everywhere.
That's what I get for checking first.
Sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness then permission. ;)
Now I'm looking at other options.
Unfortunately I think I've run out of weather here , snowed yesterday.
In the meantime I'm in negotiations to run a commercial grow starting March hopefully.
It's in town 12 minutes from my house. :woohoo:
I'll let you know how things go.
Thanks again :thanks: T.
Stay safe.
Bill

Absolutely.
Unfortunately the township here is giving me grief about putting my 40' shipping container next to the house.
Even though there loads of them everywhere.
That's what I get for checking first.
Sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness then permission. ;)
Now I'm looking at other options.
Unfortunately I think I've run out of weather here , snowed yesterday.
In the meantime I'm in negotiations to run a commercial grow starting March hopefully.
It's in town 12 minutes from my house. :woohoo:
I'll let you know how things go.
Thanks again :thanks: T.
Stay safe.
Bill
Sound almost medieval. Having to get township permission I mean lolllll

Oh great :)

I’ve never seen snow falling in my whole life. I have this fantasy of being out in the falling snow and my face is turned towards the sky with snowflakes hitting my face and landing on my outstretched tongue like a fucking excited 6 year old!

Maybe one day.

:)

Hey @013 hope you are well my friend.
Everything looks good as usual. :love:
Stay safe.
Bill
Hey Bill, thanks for your visit!!! I‘m keeping fingers crossed until buds are in the jars. I hope my recent spate of garden problems are in the rear view mirror. Oh wow snow already??? Good luck on storage container

Sound almost medieval. Having to get township permission I mean lolllll

Oh great :)

I’ve never seen snow falling in my whole life. I have this fantasy of being out in the falling snow and my face is turned towards the sky with snowflakes hitting my face and landing on my outstretched tongue like a fucking excited 6 year old!

Maybe one day.

:)
As soon as we hit 7 we realize we are standing in a feken snow storm freezing our asses off wit our tongues frost bit.
So we finish shoveling the driveway wondering what it would be like to live somewhere warm. :laugh:

If I just put it in place no one would have given a shite. ( the container)
But since I need natural gas and electricity in it I checked to make sure I wasn't going to get grief down the rd.
I'm in a tiny tiny town, I can count 10 of them within 5 minutes of my house.
If I get blueprints from an architect and get a building permit to put in a workshop they are all smiles $$$$$ I've got a couple options I'm looking at.
It's probably my forever room hehe so I want it just perfect.
Plus the room in town is almost 20 x 35 with 15 ' ceilings ,could be a wopper.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey Bill, thanks for your visit!!! I‘m keeping fingers crossed until buds are in the jars. I hope my recent spate of garden problems are in the rear view mirror. Oh wow snow already??? Good luck on storage container
T and I have been chatting waiting for you.hehe
I've been slowly making it back around to say hi again to everyone.
And thanks for your support.
You and T are good people.
Stay safe.
Bill

Wow Bill that’s killer plan - so the shipping container will be your new grow room?? They are so versatile can be used stand alone or chopped and stacked into endless configurations… tiny house, office, shop.

I know it’s a sign of “modern“ progress and people don’t consider it much but we have lost freedoms out the wazoo…… can you imagine your grandfather registering his horse or having to get license plate and safety inspection on his wagon? buying permits to build or modify the castle?

we don’t need no stinking blueprients… its an empty conex shipping container taken off the axles and sitting on the ground, how hard is that? A giant lego piece that was made to carry products across the ocean while being stacked up on a ship. It’s structural integrity is already a known factor and I’m guessing they are rated to be stacked at least 10 units high or whatevs so that should speak to strength, safety and versatility

Well yes Miss T is the bestest lady in the land, never a dull moment and she’s always keeping it real…. now if only I can get teleportation to that pool side garden figured out.

glad you are making rounds Bill, always great to see ya!!

Wow Bill that’s killer plan - so the shipping container will be your new grow room?? They are so versatile can be used stand alone or chopped and stacked into endless configurations… tiny house, office, shop.

I know it’s a sign of “modern“ progress and people don’t consider it much but we have lost freedoms out the wazoo…… can you imagine your grandfather registering his horse or having to get license plate and safety inspection on his wagon? buying permits to build or modify the castle?

we don’t need no stinking blueprients… its an empty conex shipping container taken off the axles and sitting on the ground, how hard is that? A giant lego piece that was made to carry products across the ocean while being stacked up on a ship. It’s structural integrity is already a known factor and I’m guessing they are rated to be stacked at least 10 units high or whatevs so that should speak to strength, safety and versatility

Well yes Miss T is the bestest lady in the land, never a dull moment and she’s always keeping it real…. now if only I can get teleportation to that pool side garden figured out.

glad you are making rounds Bill, always great to see ya!!
Thank you so much my friend.
It's a bit of a hassle for sure but I don't want to fek this up so I have to play by their rules.
I can build a 40' workshop with blueprints but a pre-built 40' container is against the bylaws.
Because they don't get a cut $$ I suspect.
So I'll figure something out one way or another.
As I don't intend to move I want a forever room ,not just something to get by.
So I'll get there eventually, in the meantime I'm enjoying yours and everyone else's gardens.
Love those pool pics too. :love:
Stay safe brother.
Bill

Apologies totally agree but was just being smart ass but yep you gotta play by the rules. No sense running afoul of local ordinances they don’t take too kindly to that behavior. I know you will get it all setup in due time. I’m just happy to have you around, you & Stacy are good people and valued part of this community :D

Tra is the bomb but one day she might arrive home to find 013 disguised as a land shark guarding those plants… um I mean her pool & property

I’ve defs got to slow my roll and remind myself yes she was flipped 6 weeks ago but pistils didn’t start forming until around day 14, so technically she’s 4 weeks & 1 day in flower today. She will be 8 weeks on Dec 31st and may need to run into first week or two of January before chop chop time. Will have to look at breeder info again.

ah well it bites she won’t be harvested in time for New Years but you can’t rush them and I‘m sure a sampler can be had in preparation for the big calendar flip into 2022…..

she’s not too hefty just yet, she’s got some bulk and room to grow just hard to keep rh down even with 2 dehueys going full tilt against that large mass of soil. Don’t think I could run both 30 gallon smart pots in flower at very same time with my current dehum situation. But these dehums are pair of older units and may not be the most efficient but they pull it down to 35ish rh. Lefty (the 2nd 30 gallon smart pot) does not have a weed plant right now but has been getting very light top water spray just enough to keep critters and a cover crop alive

sorry but these pics suck out loud and I’m done for the day

cheers, thanks for reading

I’ve defs got to slow my roll and remind myself yes she was flipped 6 weeks ago but pistils didn’t start forming until around day 14, so technically she’s 4 weeks & 1 day in flower today. She will be 8 weeks on Dec 31st and may need to run into first week or two of January before chop chop time. Will have to look at breeder info again.

ah well it bites she won’t be harvested in time for New Years but you can’t rush them and I‘m sure a sampler can be had in preparation for the big calendar flip into 2022…..

she’s not too hefty just yet, she’s got some bulk and room to grow just hard to keep rh down even with 2 dehueys going full tilt against that large mass of soil. Don’t think I could run both 30 gallon smart pots in flower at very same time with my current dehum situation. But these dehums are pair of older units and may not be the most efficient but they pull it down to 35ish rh. Lefty (the 2nd 30 gallon smart pot) does not have a weed plant right now but has been getting very light top water spray just enough to keep critters and a cover crop alive

sorry but these pics suck out loud and I’m done for the day

cheers, thanks for reading

Wow Henry!! Beautiful, just really stellar!!! Nice to see you with a post up!

Thanks Krissi, it’s been an exercise in pest control and patience
Patience is a virtue my friend. It's a blessing to have it...

Back
Top Bottom