Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

When I was in my late teens I met a dealer who used to give me stuff on tick, and I’d sell and pay as I’d sold.

So he gave me a block of hash to sell, and I sliced it down and wrapped each deal in tiny alfoil packaging, and I’m not sure if our law still does, but back then hash was considered a narcotic. So with a stoned brain and paranoia as my guide I decided rather than keeping the deals together, I’d hide it everywhere singly to reduce chances of finding it all if raided.

Keep in mind how tiny a $20 hash deal is, next day I literally had no idea where I’d hidden most of it. Funniest find tho, probably 3 months after the debacle I had this tacky red silk rose in a vase on my coffee table, and it hit me, yup deal hidden in the petal. Dealer took a bit of a loss, and I never bought hash to sell again!

LOLLINGGGGG!

It’s a long story but the short version is..... I found my seeds!

I had hidden them and got busy. When I went to retrieve them I checked all my little hiding spots and could not find them. Today I found them in a giant foil protective pack behind the headboard.

Come to papa...

You've been quiet lately.
Everything ok??

Interesting place to stash seeds.
I keep mine in the fridge.
Bf has been instructed. If there is a fire he is supposed to grab the seeds. I have about $1500 worth sitting in an igloo cooler.

We used to get chunks of blonde Lebanese sold by the gram way back when- always had very bizarre sweet odor that would permeate by just opening the bag. One of my friends had oil in capsules recently which I think came from a dispensary.
It was either that or brown, crumbly hash with a gold seal on it. We would hit it with a lighter for a second to heat it up and crumble pieces off of. Then we would sprinkle them on a bowl.

I miss that 80s hash

Hey Botanical,

Thanks for jumping in! Yes I miss that 80’s hash too. We tried the upside down cup trick but mostly added to a bowl as well. Good times - right? At least now we can grow bud that’s much better than the old school home grown of yesteryear. My old Triumph car has parts of my lungs embedded in the upholstery no doubt.

Do you have a journal up, I’d love to check out your grows?

Come back often my friend!!

Hey Botanical,

Thanks for jumping in! Yes I miss that 80’s hash too. We tried the upside down cup trick but mostly added to a bowl as well. Good times - right? At least now we can grow bud that’s much better than the old school home grown of yesteryear. My old Triumph car has parts of my lungs embedded in the upholstery no doubt.

Do you have a journal up, I’d love to check out your grows?

Come back often my friend!!
Never tried the cups. We would do knife hits with 2 butter knives if we could. Or more often than not, the way I mentioned.

Once in a while we would get some columbian gold or northern lights. Or some unnamed sensimillia. But usually we got fluffy bud with some seeds. We always chased the unicorn of 1 hit weed.

They have certainly come a long way genetically with all the cross breeding.

Id love to have a journal some day but Im way too introvert for now. If I ever do Ill try to remember to tag you

I’ve heard of the hot knife thing but never tried that way. I recall the Mexican & Columbian deal with a bag half full of seeds then later on yes the whole sinsemilla revolution! Back then you couldn’t give seeds away, now it’s another story indeed.

By all means on cross breeding, like 20,000 known strains is just unbelievable.

I’m quite the introvert too. I visit others more & neglect my own journal but what the heck?

Yes please do, I’d like to see what you’ve got!

Hey VG, Sorry I got distracted there!

I’m great - thanks for asking! I don’t know how my seeds wound up behind headboard? I’m just happy to find them. Got seed shoppers blues, eyes bigger than wallet - hope to finalize soon

You have quite the bean vault, that’s a large investment!! Heck yeah I’d protect that first

Trying to prep for impending heat wave - July and August are hot & with high humidity here. Gonna drop beans soon and just waiting to start the new round, I’m excited!! When’s the best time to drop based on that moon cycle thing?

Really like photoperiod but these are autos, so you gotta help keep my shit together!

Waning crescent moon phase is what youre looking for. New moon or dark of the moon brings a time of balanced leaf to root growth and plants started in the waning crescent grow well.

Ive also read waxing crescent.

Try both and see what works for you. I will know more in about 10 days.

Farmers almanac breaks it up by various plant style[leafy, root like potato, fruiting]. And some is based on the fact that moons gravity will at times bring more water to the surface thereby germinating seeds faster.

So how do we classify cannabis? Leafy? Fruiting?

I believe waning crescent is what we want. But testing is required imo. Like I said, Ill have more opinion formed in 10 days.

Edit; I can tell you 100% plants germinated during waning crescent grow fast and vigorously. Waiting to see how waxing crescent drops compare.

Waning crescent is before the new moon. Waxing crescent is before full moon. It seems backwards naming to me and always confuses me.

Ps; giggle is tracking you and saves every search. Use duckduckgo and their browser to not be tracked and monitored.

Duckduckgo never saves your searches or words types. Eventhe URL bar doesnt remember what ypu typed.

Yeah. Just found a good one, timeanddate dot com. . Interesting note, the july full moon is the buck moon, because the deer are putting on heavy antler growth.

I dont think you can go wrong with either waxing or waning crescent. Ive never had apples to apples comparison.

I dont go to the ball very often. But when I have, Ive always danced with bagbeanbetty.

I know of a good comparison going on that I can watch tho.

Hey VG, Sorry I got distracted there!

I’m great - thanks for asking! I don’t know how my seeds wound up behind headboard? I’m just happy to find them. Got seed shoppers blues, eyes bigger than wallet - hope to finalize soon

You have quite the bean vault, that’s a large investment!! Heck yeah I’d protect that first

Trying to prep for impending heat wave - July and August are hot & with high humidity here. Gonna drop beans soon and just waiting to start the new round, I’m excited!! When’s the best time to drop based on that moon cycle thing?

Really like photoperiod but these are autos, so you gotta help keep my shit together!
Did you hide them while stoned??;):D
When is the best time to plant....
New moon on Monday!
Nope, that was a Duran Duran song. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I saw that you already got a concise answer.

Back
Top Bottom