Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

Welcome!

I’ve been lurking here for months. For context: I visited here early in my first growing adventure in late 2019 but kinda found it confusing because advice was coming from everyone. Soon I wound up on another grow site that featured one or two voices but they pushed hydro growing format. I went ass first down that rabbit hole & killed nearly every strain that @SeedsMan makes. I wasted a bunch of money too buying specialized crap that I didn’t need. Just for reference - I don’t have a problem with hydro methods just not my cup of THC. Finally in desperation I cruised thru a couple thousand pages on 420 Magazine and nixed the net pots and got my groove on with soil. I’m a country man, out here we grow shit in dirt. Sooo glad I made the switch from hydro to soil, from that other site to 420 Magazine. My first plant was a whopping success with a wet harvest weight totaling 933 grams. That harvest would not have been possible without 420 Magazine. I’m on my third and fourth run right now.

The purpose of this journal is the perfect trifecta...
1) to effectively join the 420 community
2) develop better growing skills
3) to document these grows

I’m an indoors grower but would love to do an outdoor guerilla grow. It’s early in the growing season here so I’m jonesing for a couple of super secluded spots. Here is the indoor setup.

12 X 12 Bloom Room
2 - Mars SP-250
1 - 600 watt HPS
2 - T-5’s with LED bulbs
2 - 12 inch fans
1 - 9 inch fan

4 X 4 Veg Tent
1 - 315 CMH
2 - T-5’s with LED bulbs
1 - 12 inch fan
1 - 8 inch fan

Temps 70 to 80 Farvignuven with lights on 68 to 72 degrees with lights off
Humid 50 to 75% but can alter up or down with humidifier or dehum.

Soil
Peat 2 parts
Perlite 1 part
EWC, rabbit pellets, mycos, lime, oyster shell flour, rock dust, minerals, bone meal, kelp, dog hair, biochar, compost from forest floor.

Going for Water Only Soil but ya gotta throw some fish ferts and eye of newt on occasion. I’m gonna shut up now and seal the deal with a photo. The photo sucks but at least it’s not blurple!!!

Thanks for stopping by.... You all come back now - ya hear?

Attachments

• 62415B10-785E-4EBD-8388-D5CD5863EA95.jpeg
    62415B10-785E-4EBD-8388-D5CD5863EA95.jpeg
    836 KB · Views: 273
I’ve done it once again, I screwed the pooch, thought it was over, that the lesson was learned. Apparently not huh? Don’t laugh - you’ve done it too.

Mark my words, if you haven’t yet - soon you will.

Apparently two weeks ago I bumped the freaking analog timer in the veg tent and 4, yes 4 - of the freaky deaky 30 minute pins were reversed. It reset the light schedule from 13 ON to 13 OFF. Yes, I’ve got a digital timer too - they also suck. Can’t somebody make a reliable timer? One that flashes and/or beeps to notify of a power outage. One that’s as dependable as we all need. The pins are fine maybe put idiot proof cover on assembly to protect pin settings. Now my clone mother is showing her curly hairs and I’m pissed. She will be fine all monster cropped & shit, then revegged but it hosed with the plan.

Maybe I’ll cut up a Tupperware or storage tub and make a new home for the f%#@*~^ timer. This timer doesn’t deserve a new home but maybe I’ve overlooked its dilemma, it’s an analog device in a digital world.

Garden is mostly chill now. A pair of ladies in flower room nearing the end - guessing 2 to 4 weeks remain. Next up - 4 cloned teen chicks (just turned 16 of course) are 2 weeks into flashing pearly whites, I planned to veg them longer but for timer malfunction.

Last are 5 small, jail bait, monster-cropped, cloned sisters. I’m pushing them longer in veg, each has a 1 gallon container - going for as root bound as possible.

That’s all I’ve got for now.

Thank McRib!

Welcome - I appreciate you stopping by. Pull up a chair & make yourself at home. Sticky buds on table - help yourself!

So you are a shit grower too huh? Excellent! I’m always open to fresh eyes and informed opinions.
I tried hydro with net pots and later jumped to coco but was always chasing ph drift. Killed everything too. Maybe that was because of my well water? Its a bit over 400 feet deep, they drilled thru 80 foot of dirt and the rest was rock, turns out it’s rated at 60 gallons per minute. Anyway I failed big time at the other methods & settled in soil.

Do you have a journal up? It was way cool to stumble on your other thread. Like I said you guys should team up with Amy & do an Australian growers group journal. That would be rad. Hope your coco grow is a massive success!

Gonna slide out and head off to work. You guys stay safe - COVID19 is nasty and it going to spread big time here in the USA now they are reopening the economy.

Cheers

Hi lady! Night owl huh? Im usually down for the count by now but I’m all keyed up still from a very busy and productive day. Dropped 3 Benadryl before midnight hoping to catch some zzz’s and to stop the itch from mowing all day.

So glad you stopped by, swing in anytime. Really pumped up about joining up on Seedsman Classic Comparative grow. I’m ready to drop them like NOW!

Yes - thanks for signature settings tweak, worked like a charm. Total rookie mistake on my part. My email blew up every time someone farted so I unchecked every box til she quit squawking.

Not much exciting in my garden now, just clone stuff but the girls are moving along. Gonna drop auto beans as soon as I remember where I stashed the last batch. Think I have some Seedsman Northern Lights & maybe Alaska Purple or something like that, can’t remember fo sure. Only 6 beans left IIRC so the comp grow is perfect.

Alright chicky, hope you get refreshed and have a stellar Sunday!

Hi lady! Night owl huh? Im usually down for the count by now but I’m all keyed up still from a very busy and productive day. Dropped 3 Benadryl before midnight hoping to catch some zzz’s and to stop the itch from mowing all day.

So glad you stopped by, swing in anytime. Really pumped up about joining up on Seedsman Classic Comparative grow. I’m ready to drop them like NOW!

Yes - thanks for signature settings tweak, worked like a charm. Total rookie mistake on my part. My email blew up every time someone farted so I unchecked every box til she quit squawking.

Not much exciting in my garden now, just clone stuff but the girls are moving along. Gonna drop auto beans as soon as I remember where I stashed the last batch. Think I have some Seedsman Northern Lights & maybe Alaska Purple or something like that, can’t remember fo sure. Only 6 beans left IIRC so the comp grow is perfect.

Alright chicky, hope you get refreshed and have a stellar Sunday!
Happy Sunday.
I had insomnia pretty bad last night.
I finally got my butt out of bed at noon.
I do not feel refreshed. Lol

I saw your post earlier. I was half asleep though. My post would have been even more full of gibberish than usual so I thought I'd spare you and post when fully awake.
:passitleft:

Hi Miss TraLa,

:welcome:

So happy to see you my friend!! I’ve been checking out your journal all along. As I mentioned, I’m pretty new here too but I love the way GanjaGranddaddy has adopted you. I’m thrilled that you jumped right into quadline, bold move there young lady, bold move indeed! You have this under control and if you are ever unsure you’ve found your own support network!

My first plant was manifold trained, that’s basically 1/2 of a quad or 2 arms instead of 4 and the wet harvest was 930 grams. Plug that into your calculator! Wound up with 8 zips of great bud after the cure.

All I did was to say hello & welcome... you rolled up your sleeves, asked the questions and put in the work. Soon you will be helping new growers conquer their problems!!!

Gonna harvest a pair of clone sisters soon, got 4 more right behind them about 4 weeks into flower. Oh and the really big news is I won a spot on the Seedsman Classic Comparative grow. Free seeds from Seedsman - Jack Herer and Blueberry plus the chance to do collaborative grow on here. Yes please - I’ll try a slice of that cake!!

Come back anytime!!!

10 fluid ounces Gosling 151, one zip Jack Herer decarbed. 7 day soak. Shaken not stirred...

Master Wu recipe but just a hair tweak in ratios, black bermuda rum so this dragon is brown!

Just over 4 ounces before final reduction.

4 zips of fresh harvest Jack H, bud washed, dried, sugar leaf trim -no fans. Ready for decarb and RSO.

Attachments

• E876B3AC-64AE-4990-A7D4-3168C47B580D.jpeg
    E876B3AC-64AE-4990-A7D4-3168C47B580D.jpeg
    573.4 KB · Views: 176
Hi there! Sorry about not being refreshed, same here. I only got an hour between the first morning lark and the crow. It seems they visit the creek in shifts. I’m anxious for Seedsman comp grow, hope they announce start dates soon.

Much needed - I’ll hit that! :passitleft:
Hopefully I'll know more about the comparative after tomorrow. I will post as soon as I hear anything. There have been a few small hiccups behind the scenes.

10 fluid ounces Gosling 151, one zip Jack Herer decarbed. 7 day soak. Shaken not stirred...

Master Wu recipe but just a hair tweak in ratios, black bermuda rum so this dragon is brown!

Just over 4 ounces before final reduction.

4 zips of fresh harvest Jack H, bud washed, dried, sugar leaf trim -no fans. Ready for decarb and RSO.
Good morning!

I don’t mean to sound ignorant, but is that hash oil?

And another question :) Are you documenting this grow from scratch?

It’s more of a wash like QWET but this recipe is Master Wu Green Dragon. Simply THC doesn’t dissolve in water but alcohol efficiently strips the goodies out. I said reduction but it’s more a hot water bath / infusion to help bond the ingredients. Probably add a little liquid soy lecithin after cooking. Although I may get a wild card and cook it down even further thereby increasing the potency. Made this a bit strong so hope 1/4 dropper does the trick. It’s just another way to consume sans combustion.

I started growing without journal, then grew out clones etc. I’ve got 2 ready to chop, 4 teen clone sisters hitting 4th week in flower, and 5 monster cropped sisters are the youngest in 1 gallons. I’ll be dropping some autos as soon as I find my too well hidden bean stash. Errrr, where the f&$#a did I hide them? And soon participating in the Seedsman Classic Comparative group grow. But no in the sense I don’t have any new babies. I have 3 rooms - a 4 X 4 for early flower a 12 X 12 for full flowering / final flowering and a high semi-enclosed shelf space.

Gonna throw 12 x 12 room into 3 day dark cycle to finish up big sisters before chop. Meanwhile the other 4 sisters live in 4 X 4 cuz they gotta have light while big girls go dark. Last is the little shelf space for seeds, moms & clones. Does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom