Viva Sativa - Red Diesel - Honeysuckle - Purple Envy & Knockout

Ganjagrandaddy

Day 44 in flower. All looking sweet but the knockout is a bit of a let down. The barneys Red Diesel has been a joy to grow so far and is more than i expected from this gorilla seeds freebie. She is making fat buds and pmenty of them it seems. Backbuilding her was risk that paid off too. The star so far for me is the Purple Envy ( another freebie from gorilla seeds) who has performed well from seed. Easy to train and responsive , quickly recovered from toppings and defoliating. Her footprint is big even under scrog. Stretch was at least double and resulted in a couple of tops getting ahead. She is 44 days in flower and can go 77 days (11 weeks) she looks amazing in flower and is going to be re-vegged as soon as she is finished. Amazing plant. The Viva sativas have been consistent and and as grow , very stable. Not the biggest tops but do look very nice. Honeysuckle ( another Gorilla seeds freebie) is a nice strain to grow too. She is average size and took to training ect.. with no issues. Quite easy to get around her as she isnt too bushy.
The knockout is dissapointing ( another Gorilla seeds freebie) and is supposed to be ready in 7+ to flower but to date at 6 weeks there would be nothing to smoke. Slow grower and structure made it a "leave it be" lady to grow. Hoping extra time might let her prove me wrong.
All in all the race is hotting up with the red diesel and the Purple Envy more than leading the pack. Been feeding with basic nutes and overdrive for few dats so lets see what that kicks off
Happy days

Back
Top Bottom