Vivosun Giveaway: Get New AeroWave A6 Clip Fan

VIVOSUN

:yummy:Prize: VIVOSUN AeroWave A6 Clip Fan*2 :yummy:

:yummy:Valid Period: Jul 21-Jul 27 :yummy:

Rules:

1. Follow @VIVOSUN on 420 Magazine + Like this thread
  2. Comment with your grow journal or your impression of VIVOSUN products, If you don’t have a VIVOSUN product, you can show your plants with hashtag #LoveWhatYouGrow (No other brand name, No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words)
  3. Only For US Farmers
How to select the winner: We will select two winners in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.

What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal and product review with the prize on the 420 Magazine forum with the hashtag#LoveWhatYouGrow

Giveaway-Banner 0721.jpg

#LoveWhatYouGrow
1.jpg
2 (1).jpg

I have a medium-sized Vivosun tent I often use for drying harvested flowers or starting my next grow. It's super easy to put up, and it's intensely dark inside. I only wish I'd bought the larger size instead!

vivosun_tent.jpeg

I use several @VIVOSUN products. I use a 6 inch Vivosun Carbon Filter and two 8" inline fans. All have worked flawlessly for many years, I recently added a third in-line fan. Normally I grow outdoors in the summer, but because of some home improvements I have to grow indoors this summer, and am having some heat issues, a new fan would really help to mitigate the heat issue. You can see the carbon filter (but not the in-line behind it)in the upper right of the photo.

IMG_0057.jpg

I have quite a few vivosun products. Exhaust fan and filter, booster fan, speed controller, growbags, ...
Here's some plants in their 5 gallon fabric pots and there's one of their exhaust fans in the top right corner.

#LoveWhatYouGrow

pic.jpg

edit: Just realized it's US only. I'm in Canada...

#LoveWhatYouGrow

I bought this vivosun tent because it was the only one at the time that fit my odd sized grow space. It is a 4x4 tent and has gone through 4 full grow cycles. There is a slight amount of light penetration from the zipper. Because it is in a closet space that doesn’t bother me but a bit of gorilla tape on the inside would fix that. Stitching is strong and there are plenty of vents and access holes.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Links to my journals are in my signature.

Thanks @VIVOSUN for the opportunity!

Peace…..SG

I bought this vivosun tent because it was the only one at the time that fit my odd sized grow space. It is a 4x4 tent and has gone through 4 full grow cycles. There is a slight amount of light penetration from the zipper. Because it is in a closet space that doesn’t bother me but a bit of gorilla tape on the inside would fix that. Stitching is strong and there are plenty of vents and access holes.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Links to my journals are in my signature.

Thanks @VIVOSUN for the opportunity!

Peace…..SG
Forgot to add #lovewhatyougrow sober

Thanks Twelve, I caught that as well right after I hit post reply! Duh! I am a guy, I don’t follow directions very well. I Get lost in The woods. Squirrel every chance I get.
I see just like Jimmy aye? I’ll tell you about Jimmy one day but not here haha.

#LoveWhatYouGrow

So this is my Death Bubba it went threw a lot earlier on in its life having a toddler step on it me learning LST on it having a tent dropped on it.
102FF000-BBC8-49F5-9DDF-8586E56F3D4A.jpeg

Hope you enjoy my stories @VIVOSUN thanks again for the contest :)

Back
Top Bottom