Volcano Butter? Hash Butter?

StevenP.Urkle

I have been wondering if anyone has made Cannabutter out of volcano left overs. I have , with ok feed back. I was pretty surprized at the potentcy myself.
Hashbutter is bubble hash dissolved in butter(well thats what I call it). Hashbutter has nothing like It. Im not joking, Its crazy. It may depend on the ratio of Hash to butter(I use a 50/50 Ratio). But I think it is the fact that the pure Bubble hash would have a harder time disolveing in your stomach without being mixed with butter. Has anyone tryed this???:peace:

Re: Volcano Butter ??? Hash Butter???

shit man ive eaten hash by itself and got totaly fucked up....idk about making butter from leftovers from a volcano...as they really do a good job of vaporizing the thc...so you would have to use lots and lots of the shit

The way the vaped left overs look & smell to me, is enough to keep from going that far...however, the hash butter sounds good and once & a while I've thought of messing w/ it...1 gram probably would render you couch marerial for the remains of the day.:cheesygrinsmiley:

The way the vaped left overs look & smell to me, is enough to keep from going that far...however, the hash butter sounds good and once & a while I've thought of messing w/ it...1 gram probably would render you couch marerial for the remains of the day.:cheesygrinsmiley:

i only ate a gram of it...it tasted horrible but i was fucked for the whole day pretty much...im sure if you made it into butter the effects would be much better

I've been using vape leftovers for more than a year now.. I use it with heated olive oil.. awesome medication.. compares to the best edibles I've done and real simple. Put leftovers in small frying pan, add EVOO.. enough to just cover the leftovers.. so it floats just ever so slightly.. heat at med but never letting it bubble- that's too hot. Leave on med for 90 minutes.. let it cool. Use cheese cloth to filter oil.. then organic coffee filters or something similar till oil back to clearer consistency.

Drink it right out of the bottle... 3 tbls is good or use it in cooking. Takes up to 2 hours to take affect and lasts for up to 8 hours. Enjoy.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

^well thats comin from somebody who only uses edibles =] how much vape leftovers do you usually have to use...ide think itd be more then you would normaly use for other cookin with regular ganj

^well thats comin from somebody who only uses edibles =] how much vape leftovers do you usually have to use...ide think itd be more then you would normaly use for other cookin with regular ganj

If you have enough to cover the bottom of a little frying pan.. you have enough. Good luck! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

P.S.: I do vape... that's where I get my leftovers. I do medibles a few times per month. You can do too often and lose effect.

You can use butter too. EVOO is good for you and versatile in cooking.. that's why I prefer it over butter.

:allgood: OK Pinch...you convinced me...I am saving all vaped material for the next month & then try the olive oil method you described...I certainly want all I can get...& I use dank weed only on the Volcano...wow:hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Enjoy Mr Z! :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was trying to think of a new way to extract the thc, the EVOO is GOING to do the next batch. Thanks For That .

I have seen vagetable glycerin used befor. A medical club had some here in Califoria (did not try any). But I dont know what Glycerin is or were to get it.
Anyone have any thoughts

I have been wondering if anyone has made Cannabutter out of volcano left overs. I have , with ok feed back. I was pretty surprized at the potentcy myself.

I made amazing cannabutter from 30 grams of vaporized weed from my volcano today. I put the butter into a cake and got five friends and I stoned. I was surprised it even worked; but I had nothing to loose, I would have just thrown the vaporized weed away if I didn't make the cake.

Recycling is good!

:adore: Isn't MJ wonderful...when you drink, you can have empty containers, a mess & a hangover to look forward to...w/ MJ vaped, I have leftovers, but no hangovers and no after effect or empty bottles or cans to deal with:cheesygrinsmiley:
:hmmmm: Question: I have 20-25 grams of leftover vaped material and have thought about alcohol extraction(to make Tincture) or slow cook/lo temp w/ EVOO and make pesto or press all the oil out & use in place of cooking or baking fats...any suggestions or preferences & why?:smokin:

Tincture is ok too.

Let me suggest one more thing. For baking situations I recommend you use organic virgin coconut oil (real good for you too!). Made same way as EVOO.. slow simmer (when you see bubbles turn down heat on oil and vape waste, so none) for 90 minutes, let cool, filter out oil with coffee filters or cheese cloth or both.

Glad to see people getting hip to recycling vape waste! Keeping it green!

Mr Z, G:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace: D Luck!

:cheesygrinsmiley: Hey Pinch! I went & bought some empty capsules at the health food store and cooked up 1.5-1.7gm Kush hash to 1.5 0z EVOO and cooked at 320 F for 2 hrs. I also took about 18-19gms of volcano vaped material and covered it with barely enough EVOO to completely cover all of it...cooked 2hrs @ 320 F and going to pack those into capsules as well...tomorrow morning I will pack 'em and pop a couple of the hash oil caps and post the results later. One way or another I will achieve the level of buzz I desire.:laughtwo:

Mr Z.. holy cow man.. that's a bunch of nice oil!:peace:

Just so you know, I usually do EVOO 2 or 3 tablespoons at a time. Remember, 2 hours to get medicated and up to 8 hours on the clock! Enjoy!

:trance: :15: UPDATE: I took eight capsules of the hash/EVOO mixture at 9:40AM today and started feelin' them gradually pick up intensity at 10:30AM...now at 12:38PM I'm comfortably numb and have 20 more capsules of that stuff left. Tomorrow my grandson comes over for the weekend and I don't vaporize or handle pot any where he may venture...@ 9 yrs/old that means just about everywhere...so I switch to edibles and find it is cheaper if I make my own "firecrackers", rice krispy treats, & now hash olive oil to use discreetly and still get medicated.:laughtwo: I stash that stuff where I'm sure he would not explore & has never given us cause to worry about my use of MMJ .:peace:

OK Mr Zed.. enjoy! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom