Volcano Easy Valve Bag System

CanaDan420

Hey everyone,

Im switching my Volcano over to the digital volcano.....I hear it blows twice as fast and is a little quiter.....plus Ive had mine for 2 years and used it every day so I sold it. Im going to buck up and get the stand alone unit because so far by looking at these easy valve things......it seems it would be a lot more expensive to replace your bags at 60 a pop for a total of 6 bags i think it was I found on ebay. I am lucky I bought an extra valve set for my volcano cause Im keeping it for my digital im about to order for 550 without and valve system. I have the regular chamber and regular bag system....im used to it and since I already got it.......is there any point in getting the full system......is it really worth it for those expensive throw away bags? Any advise would be appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Volcano Easy Valve Bag Sytem

I would like one. but the price is 2 high at this time. I was looking on ebay and saw one that is said 2 be like the VAPEZILLA? Anyone purchase one, if so is it worth it?

I would like one. but the price is 2 high at this time. I was looking on ebay and saw one that is said 2 be like the VAPEZILLA? Anyone purchase one, if so is it worth it?

If it's black with a big blue display and says DigiVapor on the front, I'd avoid it. They're made cheap in China with no quality control. Same for the wooden box DigiVapor. No manufacturer's warranty. You can't even contact the manufacturer.

I was actually wondering about this myself. I want to maybe upgrade to digital, but I don't like the new bag system they have. Are the new bags disposable? I don't see the point of that either than to get you to spend more money. The old system works well.

i have the old solid valve system (actually have 2) and i just ordered the easy valve system to try it out. ill report back after ive used it for a bit.

Can anyone tell me why the Volcano is so much more then the knock off Phantom brand? Also does anyone know how good the Phantom brand vapes in comparison? :popcorn:

The fan on the digital is not any faster and is not quieter. I have owned many of each over the years. I do like the easy valve system though as it is just that easier to deal with. There are videos on youtube on how to replace the bags on the easy as well. You can order the easy or solid valve with the digital or classic models. The biggest difference is a few seconds on warm up time saved from the digital to classic model and then of course the digital readout. Being one that does not change the temp often or ever once I get it dialed in the classic works great for me.

The Phantom is made of more plasticky parts and if you had both in front of you there would be a big noticeable difference in quality. If I was to get a budget vaporizer that is similar I would most likely look at the Zephyr as it is a solid unit compared to the Phantom.

Back
Top Bottom