Volcano: how do you vape it?

Hiya,
Sorry to hear about the rabbit stew. Hopefully this week... My cooker made me a tasty Indian curry on the weekend.
That is just perfect about the 40 degrees in the cooker. Hehe, Blueberry will love it in there.

I just resealed my cobs after drying some sweat of them. Now they sit behind the router for 24 hrs while the cobatron is back on 40 degrees with these little gorilla cobbies. :D
IMG_2715.jpg

Thanks,
I put 60 grams in each cob, so these cobs are pretty solid.

Haha, yes, I'll get the last of my curry as well in a little while. Bon apetit!
Will use the crock pot for its main intended use soon I think, I've got about 40 grams of AVB at the moment. I'll wait until I've got 50 grams.

I kept some that I'll cure normally.
IMG_2716.jpg

Do you know for sure the AVB is decarboxylated? Or is further heating required?
I want to know what the AVB is next time I make something with it. To get the most out of it. I need to do some research I think...
If the AVB is completely decarbed, adding it to melted chocolate sounds like a great idea. Otherwise I'd make canna oil and use Kismet's recipe from the cob thread:
"1 cup canna coconut oil,3/4 cup agave or raw organic honey on low heat to blend, Then add 1 cup cocoa powder.(used ghiradelli). Whisk til smooth pour in to a glass measuring cup. Pour into molds then into the freezer to set.They set fast maybe 20 minutes."

I would love to get his molds, too:
canna chocs.JPG

That was the post I was thinking of :D, didn't think of the cob thread.

I'm fairly sure it must be fully decarbed. Vapeing temps are right on the button for decarb and it's only a small amount of weed each time.

If you think it could benefit from more, bag up the AVB and pop it in your cob-o-tron for a while, nothing to lose at that temperature.

Those moldes are cool, not sure we'd find them this side of the Atlantic though :(

:Namaste:

I made chocolates of my AVB today. I highly recommend it. They taste really good and it was super easy to make.
I'll eat some to try for strength tomorrow, I don't want to eat more than some samples at night.

IMG_2763.jpg

Thanks, Piña. It was really easy to make.
No, I haven't had a chance to try them yet, apart from tasting when I made them. I have a stomach flu today, and can't eat anything at all. Looking forward to eat food whenever I can again, and don't really want to think about the chocolates...
No extra decarb. I used the crock pot at keep warm, and it keeps it at about 60-70 C.

I've tried the chocolates. They taste way better than I expected. They've got a toffee like chewiness and are very rich in taste. Unfortunately I don't have a very sweet tooth, and I find it hard to eat enough to get me medicated. One of the big ones and I'm a bit queasy. I'd probably need a couple. I think my oil is not as potent as I'd like. Next time I'll add something stronger to the oil. I think those gummy bears would be easier for me to eat.

I just had one of the big chocolates, and will try to gulp down another soon. Hopefully it'll be strong enough so I don't need to eat more today...they are hard to eat, I think my stomach is sensitive :rolleyes:
Better vape some cob as well, I'm going on a road trip to pick my mum up at the airport. It's a 4 hr roundtrip, and I need to keep the pain under control...maybe I should eat some cob as well, to make sure I'm happy when I meet mum. :p

Enjoy the buzzzzz,, haha,, cheers

Ok, so vaping is getting better. New start temp and by regrinding the AVB after the third balloon I get an extra balloon!! Yeaaay!! 5 balloons instead of 4 :D

My temps are:
Regrind AVB

If balloon 3 is very thick in vapour, you can go down to 190 after regrind and get 6 balloons.
If balloon 3 instead is light in vapour, regrind and go straight to 230.

I have gone down in temp settings. I start on 160 C, and then increase 5 degrees for each balloon, usually up to 200 C or thereabouts. When the vape starts to get light, I finish off at 227 C. Depending on vape richness, this could be one or more balloons at 227 C.
The reason I start at 160 C is because THC cannabinoid evaporates at 157 C, and the reason I finish at 227 C and not the maximum setting of 230 C is I read somewhere that above 227 C the vape was starting to get bad due to something I don't remember at the moment. Something bad for the lungs... it's near the combustion temperature.
Of course this is all depending on herb quality and quantity you put in there. If I use herb of less quality I make increments of 7 C or 10 C instead, and I won't get as many balloons out of one filling.

I've made some oil from the AVB that I'm currently trying in my cappuccino. We'll see if it's any potent. I used 75 grams of AVB and about 10 grams of icolator hash. I've added 4 table spoons of oil to my coffee.

IMG_2942.jpg

Back
Top Bottom