Volcano rocks!

ZedRules

:trance: :biglaugh: :sasmokin: Volcano rocks...:smokin: :adore: I haven't gotten so well "medicated" in my life.:hmmmm: I tried five other ones and own a box type convection & vapogenie pipe, which I still consider good, but get the hell out of the way...:trance: this thing is the best hands down...I bought it thru a coop & got a great price...easy, works right out of the box and the effects are awesome...save, beg, borrow...a must for those striving for the ultimate buzz!!!:15: 🤘

Re: Volcano rocks!!!

Awesome man! Post pics!

Yo, I have a question about the Volcano. Do you have to pack big "bowls" of the stuff? Or can you pack small amounts?

Small amounts.
I personally use just barely enough to cover the screen (diameter roughly 4cm).I find this to be more than adequate for 2 regular sized bags per bowl and depending on the herb 4-6 bowls per gram.

I use about a 1/3 less herb with the volcano versus using my bong. Not to mention the buzz is so much more clear and distinctive.

Good luck and take care.

Re: Volcano rocks!!!/update

:cheesygrinsmiley: Well 3 days and I am so in love with this damn Volcano...:adore: :smokin: this device takes getting high to a much nicer level...IMO:laughtwo: It does not take much...just like previously mentioned...I happen to be a heavy hitter, so I can do 1-2 grams at a time...oh the rushes are intense if you use high grade:trance:
My hits are far more pleasant because I can wait a moment, then take in 1/3 of the bag easily since it is cool...I hold my breaths much longer now with the Volcano...I use to recover my vap hits in a bag w/ a oneway valve to try & get more...I don't need to do it because I find it is easy to hold in these breaths to the point where you can bearly see a faint whispy white haze rapidily disappear!:adore: Volcano

Thanks for the link...maybe when I see my CPA & hear good news, then I will have one of those set ups for liquids & such.:laughtwo: I'm love high octane mind fuel:smokin:

Try 6.5.

vapes dont make any smell at all do they?
oh and can you keep the bag inflated and take it places with you or will the chemicals re-solidify?

There is a little odor after vaping, but nothing like smoking. You could easily go in your room, lock the door, and just sit there and vape without stinking up your room. I still enjoy going outside and relaxing with something to smoke, but vaporizing is something that I can do anywhere and anytime because it's so indiscreet. Go to a party and someone tells you "NO SMOKING!", ok....i'll VAPORIZE! lol

That's why I carry my vaporgenie around with me. I wouldn't just bring a volcano to some random party, a lot of people would be like "WTF is that shit man? Lets just go smoke a blunt." But they know nothing.

how much did a vaporgenie set you back? i've never used a real vape, only one made with a soldering iron, although it did work really well.

Only 50 bucks man, all you gotta do is not buy weed and use that money towards a vaporizer and you'll be saving bud and enjoying it a lot more. I still smoke, but I love my vape and it helps me when if I need to conserve my bud. You'll be going through lighters faster then ever though.

yeah an eighth costs 50 bucs for me so all i need to do is not buy for like a week or 2 and i will be sorted. thanks for the advice bro

No problem man, but just be aware that it will take time to learn how to use it to it's full capabilities. When I first tried it I was a little disappointed and thought I had waisted my money. Then I thought I had it pretty good, now I can rip some massive hits with less weed and the bud is like a light tan color and still has a number of hits left.

Once you get enough money I would also recommend buying a grinder because you have to break the bud apart to vape properly. Then using the kief in the genie tastes sooooooooooooooooooo good, not to mention it makes me feel pretty damn good too.

Glad to see all you kids vaping.. your lungs will love you for it and your pocketbook will love you for it. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Remember.. you haven't tasted pot till you've vaped!

Glad to see all you kids vaping.. your lungs will love you for it and your pocketbook will love you for it. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Remember.. you haven't tasted pot till you've vaped!
So true, I use to smoke a blunt or two and some bowls every day. From that I developed that phlegmmy smokers cough. Now I usually roll joints with hemp papers and vaporize good ass weed with kief on top and pretty much never wake up and have to chuck up phlegm, plus I enjoy my bud a lot more now.

:smokin: The Vapogenie technique is learning how to apply the flame to the ceramic filter and training yourself to take slow big hits which yield an excellent high! I mastered it after 3 bowls and was stoned supreme...I called the company to praise their nice little portable vaporizer and babbled BS for like 15min...LOL!:laughtwo: I stopped smoking from the time I first tried a vaporizer...I did get so buzzed while I was surfing the forum and thought that I put the ceramic filter back on after loading it...picked up the pipe while reading and lite the weed and choked up a horse!!! I couldn't stand the taste of the smoke & very harsh on already abused & diseased lungs. :smokin: Another quality in learning a slow steady draw technique is that you help work your lungs a little...I could hold these hits longer because of the technique and no doubt got more MOJO in the bloodstream this way. I lived for bongs & water pipes and even bought a water pipe to see if I could smoke w/ the smoke being cooler going in, but after the vap experience I canned it almost immediately because the taste essence of MJ is much tastier than when smoking.:bong: There is glassware available to help convert some glass bongs into vapo-bongs by adding a glass or ceramic filter and heat source. Shop the web...I found some good deals there and you can read up on the different vaporizers that are out there. If the Volcano & the high prices scare you, try the vapogenie...it's about the price of 1/8th here in Cali...a lot of smoke shops are carrying more of the affordable portable vap pipes which could be a way to see if it is for you...if you know anyone who has a vaporizer, you could just take a bud w/ you and grind it up and give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom