Volcano Vaporizer

I’d like to get one. Just don’t see it happening at that price point.
I wouldn't recommend getting a volcano at that price either, check out the arizer q desktop vape you can find one for 100 and they're very comparable

I just bought the Volcano Hybrid, 420 deal for $524 + tax USD. I have never used a Volcano before or vaped out of a bag. I have been using the Pax 2 for around 5 years, with a water pipe adapter. I picked up Volcano from the post office yesterday and used it for the first time last night. I wasn't sure how much weed to load in the bowl... I usually vape 1/2 gram of High CBD flower mixed with 1/4 gram THC flower. So I decided that it where I will start. I also wasn't sure what temp to set Volcano to, I keep my Pax set on High setting, so I set the Volcano to 380 F. So I loaded the bowl and heated up the Volcano to 380F and filled my first ever bag. The heat up time was about a minute. I was very surprised that it filled the bag with a very dense cloud of vapor. I sucked that bag down in about 5 puffs. I decided to fill another bag, so I turned the heat down to 370F and filled a second bag just over half full and realized that I was already buzzed... I took a couple of small puffs off the second bag and stopped. After about 10 or 15 minutes it hit me real hard... I was wasted... Just a little too much for me... Tonight I'll cut that amount of flower in half and turn the heat down, maybe I'll start at 360 F tonight. Definitely Cadillac of Vapes. I still need to try the whip and get a water pipe adapter. I also own Storz & Bickel Plenty, (which seems like alot of puffing to get some vapor) and a Arizer which I gave up on a long time ago, I never could get it to work right, either very weak vapor or the bowl would combust.
I would definitely recommend The Volcano Hybrid.

Happy Vaping!
:volcano-smiley:

I just bought the Volcano Hybrid, 420 deal for $524 + tax USD. I have never used a Volcano before or vaped out of a bag. I have been using the Pax 2 for around 5 years, with a water pipe adapter. I picked up Volcano from the post office yesterday and used it for the first time last night. I wasn't sure how much weed to load in the bowl... I usually vape 1/2 gram of High CBD flower mixed with 1/4 gram THC flower. So I decided that it where I will start. I also wasn't sure what temp to set Volcano to, I keep my Pax set on High setting, so I set the Volcano to 380 F. So I loaded the bowl and heated up the Volcano to 380F and filled my first ever bag. The heat up time was about a minute. I was very surprised that it filled the bag with a very dense cloud of vapor. I sucked that bag down in about 5 puffs. I decided to fill another bag, so I turned the heat down to 370F and filled a second bag just over half full and realized that I was already buzzed... I took a couple of small puffs off the second bag and stopped. After about 10 or 15 minutes it hit me real hard... I was wasted... Just a little too much for me... Tonight I'll cut that amount of flower in half and turn the heat down, maybe I'll start at 360 F tonight. Definitely Cadillac of Vapes. I still need to try the whip and get a water pipe adapter. I also own Storz & Bickel Plenty, (which seems like alot of puffing to get some vapor) and a Arizer which I gave up on a long time ago, I never could get it to work right, either very weak vapor or the bowl would combust.
I would definitely recommend The Volcano Hybrid.

Happy Vaping!
I have a friend that was looking for vaporizers and after I recommended the Volcano he laughed and said he would prefer a newer vape with better technology. 4 months later after buying a few different vapes he ended up buying the volcano and wishes he listened to me in the first place. You just know the things are top of the line when they have kept a similar retail price and they came out over a decade ago. When a product is that good they can charge the same price for it for years

I have a friend that was looking for vaporizers and after I recommended the Volcano he laughed and said he would prefer a newer vape with better technology. 4 months later after buying a few different vapes he ended up buying the volcano and wishes he listened to me in the first place. You just know the things are top of the line when they have kept a similar retail price and they came out over a decade ago. When a product is that good they can charge the same price for it for years
I wish I would have bought the Volcano 5 years ago...

Back
Top Bottom