Volcano Vaporizer

CubsRule420

I know glasspimps used to sell volcano's for 380...does anybody know about this site if they moved ect or where to find a similar price on a volcano. I am looking seriously now and I just don't want to spend 550 if they are cheaper else where....thanks all!

Hey Cub...are you in a MMJ state...if so the COOPs may offer a better price...I paid 420 for mine and it come ready to use, man you will want a weekend alone w/ that baby, it is thee most efficient way to use MJ and I've used four different ones. I know the internet prices are ridiculous, but if someone can sell for under 400, the company that makes it has a huge mark up if you buy dierctly through them. :smokin: Good luck...it is worth sacrificing for.:trance:

That is such a shame...well I found a special @ this link that might be of some use :)

Volcano Vaporizer $420 - $420 Grand Opening Sale

I think that is a pretty good deal compared to some super inflated prices.;)

well thank you for the information, if you guys have a business license u can get them for 360 off wholesalecentral.com...i wish i was in cali ill b there with my parents soon....hmmm lol

seperate cali question is about finding buds when im there...is airport security harsh there? i want to bring a little bud...but im guna ask around for nuggets...i have 1 possible contact there through a friend who moved

ty cubsrule420 :bong:

Back
Top Bottom