Voodoo Vaporizers

scannerDARKLY

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice as to whether this is a good piece of equipment to purchase. Its the one that comes with all the accessories, not the mistifire.

Re: voodoo vaporizors

The Voodoo is the exact same vape as the Vapir One, just as the Mystifire is the same as the Vapormatic Deluxe. The Voodoo/Vapir has an unreliable fan to go with its meager 90 day warranty, plus you get vapor leaks (you can use tape to stop the leaks). I'd get the herbalAire-you get bag delivery or direct draw, it's easy to clean and reliable, and herbalAire is a good company to deal with. You can usually get one on ebay from a dealer for $200 with the 'best offer' option.

I'd even risk a cheap box vape on ebay over the Voodoo/vapir.

I've known a couple people who've gotten cheap vapes like that, and they are never happy with it.

i've had the herbal aire for about 3 months now. Cost 180$CAD

It's really good. The pump is separate so if it craps out, you can go to a pet store and get a fish pump for it. or you can upgrade it to a faster one.

The bags leaked after 3 months, and replacements are 10 dollars

I've heard it's just as good as the volcano, however i've never tried the volcano.

I use the herbalAire (hA) with Counselor Howard (vape-215-buddy) but we don't use the pump or the bags, just vape by drawing through the mouth piece extensions and tubing. Draw on it and keep the light on yellow. (Way quieter for those of us that have to be stealthy and easier for us lazy fucks.)

Get the liquid screen from storz-bickel and unfold and form a bullet of the surgical steel wool for the "hA" crucible packing it in really tight. Flatten your hash/oil real thin (i.e.: between your fingers or wax paper) to fit top of crucible. Place on top of liquid screen. Vape! VERY little waste, compared with smoking it and healthier to boot. The only way to do hash and oil. On thing I've found with hA, do not try to combine herb and derivatives.. leads to waste.

hA bags are a hassle and inferior.. if you must use bags, get them from storz-bickel, they are seamless. https://www.storz-bickel.com/go?r=16&action=shop::article_list&catid=2&ID=0_26928286959&l=en&c=USD

I use the free Volcano at BPG in Berkeley, hA at C.H. place in Berkeley, Vapogenie at home and in the car.

Enjoy! :cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

I have the Vapormatic Deluxe..Have run it everyday for almost 3 yrs no problems with fan or anything ever be it on high fan or low fan....It still looks the same as it did when i first got it,being made out of stainless steal. Uses bags or whip draw. Is always a hit at any group session.

Edit: I take it back 1 problem, the fan is loud when it's on high speed. But no big thing as i'm an adult and don't have to hide from anyone.lol

Volcano Digi, I have had mine for going on 3years now and it never fails me. Use a laser temp gun to make sure it is accurate and it is never off by more than 3f. I had a friend that bought the vapir 1 and it tasted like a combination of plastic and azz, not to mention the temp was never accurate. The volcano is pricey but you will not be disappointed especially if you are a medical user.

On vaporizors - I have been vaping for a few years now and I find it's a great high, however; I have a nice bag vape I love but I've been searching for something I can load and go. I purchased a firewood vape and loved it till it over heated and I had to send it back. The rplacement also had to be sent back, then another. I have a firewood 2.0 but could never get the same satisfaction I had with the first one. Next I tried a no2 vape. Used it one time and the battery died. My research found there are problems with this vape. The web site worked with me to the point where I requested a new battery then they stopped helping. So now I'm stuck with 2 vapes that do not work. What I am looking for is a pen vape for under 100$ I can take to a concert and use without worry. Can anyone recommend a good vape pen?

Back
Top Bottom