Vote for the strains to go in the tent!

KingJaffyJoe

Ok I have the following strains on the way and would love the input of this wise community to vote for the strains for my 1st grow!

Strains are as follows:
Humboldt Seed - Blue Dream
G13 Seeds - Pineapple Express
Humboldt Seeds - Pineapple Skunk
Reserve Privada - OG Kush
DNA Genetics - Cannalope Kush
Reserve Privada - OG Kush #18
Reserve Privada - Kandy Kush
Reserve Privada - Headband Kush

There's a lot of winners in there but I wanted to know what the 420 Community thought?

Wow budd! that's some list.. my thoughts on first grows is to get an easy strain (one only) and grow the hell out of it till you've mastered it, then move on...

I haven't grown your strains but for what its worth find out witch ones the easiest to grow, and grow that one.
Good luck!:peace:

I'm on my first grow and I am growing three different strains. Now, I am rethinking. I've got a Sativa (Maui Wowie) a hybrid (GDP) and an indica (LA Kush). The problem is, they all grow different. I didn't really take that into account. If I could start again, I would grow all the same strain to keep things even across the board.

As far as your strains ...... The pineapples and the headband would be my first pics.

The LA Kush i'm growing is a cross between LA Confidential and OG Kush.

Not sure of those specific strains, but it might be a good idea to pick either all sativas or all indicas so that whatever plants you grow are of reasonably similar height? A tall stretchy sativa that can easily get out of control next to a short, bushy indica is probably more challenges than I would voluntarily add to my first grow. There's already going to be tons of things you have no way to plan for or expect happening, in all likelihood. I'd keep it as simple as possible. Just two cents from a not so experienced grower.

Back
Top Bottom