VripTech Vapor Wand Review

jimmybob

Well my brand new Vapor Wand arrived from Vriptech today and as instructed I unpacked and plugged in for 10 minutes to let it get nice and heated up. At that point as instructed I dialed it back a bit, put ice into my Water Tool Pro, and loaded the bowl. I inserted wand into the upper intake and starting vriping. Immediately I got a massive thick pull of pure icy cold vapor. What a pre taste, and such a huge mind bending hit that I think I fractured my skull on the inside (in a good way!). Nothing give you this kind of pure taste that I have tried. What an incredible vapor tool the new wand is, way better than any of my other vaporizers by far and this works WAY better than my Steinel heat gun ever did. The engineering makes it so all you get is just pure thick vapor, with no over temping, and no risk of any VOCs getting into the mix as the already safe ceramic element is encapsulated completely in medical grade lab glass.

All I can say is if you want the best tasting, thickest mind bending vapor every time you use it, the new Vapor Heat Wand from Vriptech is Top Shelf, can be used with almost any device with little or no converting necessary, super low energy consumption as well.

Welcome to the Vriptech family! I am glad to see that you had a chance to experience what true, unadulterated vapor should taste like. Thanks also for posting some links to my videos, this latest one should make any one’s milk shot list (for vapor at least)

Does the wand have a warenty? How long does it take to warm up? Light weight and easy to use? Really adaptable to every bong? or do u need that nifty bowl attachment i see? Glass on glass heating? Sells in Portland Oregon? How much would it cost for the vrip tech pyrex bong and wand w/ necessary attachments?

It is light, and it warms up in 3-5 minutes and yes most devices can be converted by getting a bowl & upper intake setup from them. Some pieces need an adapter for the bowl depending on the diameter of your down stem. As far as a warranty, they have always made good on any issues with any product, I am not sure of specifics, but they definetly aim to please in a big way.

All I know is I have had many vaporizers that claim many things, but this one give the best taste, largest volumes of vapor, without eventually over heating, ring your bell every time as they say.

ENJOY!

Okay I have the Vriptech and I LOVE it. I love the all glass hot air path and the way it can be attached to pretty much any piece. I would definitely recommend it. Here's a good review of it and some of my favorite videos of it:

Looks like stonemonkey55 has already been in this thread. Keep it up with the killer youtube videos. :grinjoint:

Worst company ever. Real cheapskates. My first one broke after 4 months and despite the warranty fixes, broke again. But I was willing to give it another shot and purchased version 2 -- just as shitty. I've had a lot of vapes in my life and I can assure you that this is not worth the $200+ or the bullshit you have to go through with the owner if something goes wrong. If Mark McCoy wants to run a business, he should really work on his people and accounting skills. Not to mention its impossible to find bowls that fit the piece, its incredibly delicate for the likes of intoxicated individuals, the company is evil, and I get rips that are just as good, if not better, from my old school wood box. I'd much rather deal with the tubing of an old school product than these cheapskates .If I had the power, I'd call for an all out boycott of Vriptech Inc.

Back
Top Bottom