Vulx Volcanic Soil Amendment: Corporate Introduction

Aperently he was having problems with his hosting provider earlier in the month and maybe it never got fixed?

That makes sense, I did msg him on here. No response yet. I'm kinda asuming he knows about his website being down. Time will tell.

Only fair that i come back and say product showed up today. Plus my money was refunded. So now I gotta track him down to pay again...lol :hmmmm: package ship date was 29 MAY if that helps anyone waiting for an order.

We have not seen Mr. Vulx on there since around the start of the Covid pandemic. My hope is that he is not permanently out of business.
Thanks, Emilya for the info. I sent an email to the address I found on their site so if I get a reply I will post the results.

We have not seen Mr. Vulx on there since around the start of the Covid pandemic. My hope is that he is not permanently out of business.
Sorry to say, @Emilya, I emailed the address on the Vulux webpage a few weeks ago and haven't received a reply. Not a good sign.

I'm still waiting (not really :eye-roll: ) for the Vulx I won last February. He assured me that he would send it out.
Think I DMed him three times about it.
I finally gave up.

Back
Top Bottom