Vulx Volcanic Soil Amendment: Corporate Introduction

If you’re in SoCal we should link up, curious to talk shungite if you’re interested. Seems to parallel some of the logic of Vulx in agriculture and I’m highly encouraged (more than ever) by your stated results.

Definitely! Let me know when and where.

If you’re in SoCal we should link up, curious to talk shungite if you’re interested. Seems to parallel some of the logic of Vulx in agriculture and I’m highly encouraged (more than ever) by your stated results.

I'm curious about this shungite. Since it's mainly (exclusively?) carbon, it must do a great job at purifying water. The water that any cultivator uses is laden with pesticides and antibiotics, like glyphosate. Are there any studies done that you know of that measure it efficacy of removing glyphosate from water?

As for the other claimed benefits, I'd have to read more to have an opinion.

I think your signature says it all about shungite!

It's always difficult with products like this shungite. There will be a few uses that are well-documented or well-studied and then people come along and just... run wild with the claims they make about its efficacy and effects. Hard for me to have an opinion on it as it stands right now.

Believe me - I know how it feels. Vulx is continuously looked upon with a great deal of skepticism, so I try to keep an open mind when it comes to other stuff. :)

I'm curious about this shungite. Since it's mainly (exclusively?) carbon, it must do a great job at purifying water. The water that any cultivator uses is laden with pesticides and antibiotics, like glyphosate. Are there any studies done that you know of that measure it efficacy of removing glyphosate from water?

As for the other claimed benefits, I'd have to read more to have an opinion.

It's always difficult with products like this shungite. There will be a few uses that are well-documented or well-studied and then people come along and just... run wild with the claims they make about its efficacy and effects. Hard for me to have an opinion on it as it stands right now.

Believe me - I know how it feels. Vulx is continuously looked upon with a great deal of skepticism, so I try to keep an open mind when it comes to other stuff. :)
You’re exactly right, things that get adopted into specific circles or teeter too close on the edge of mysticism fail to get real attention and unfortunately sometimes get dismissed without much consideration. It kind of cracks me TBH, because a lot of what we put into our gardens comes from rocks/ minerals, and there’s wide adoption of things like external things like epsom salt, ocean minerals, molasses, oyster shells, egg shells, biochar, etc., but yet shungite or volcanic rock is silly. That’s all noise to me, proof is in the pudding - either it grows better or it doesn’t, no need for debate - which is why I love testing and side by side grows. I also think you working to solve a problem like water usage/ shortage across CA and elsewhere is a very noble and worthwhile cause - so awesome job there.

I don’t know the answer to your question about glyphosate from water; however water purification is what initially led me to shungite in the first place and it does have capabilities in this arena (I just don’t have tools to test). I would assume it has the ability to reduce/ remove glyphosate in the right ratios, but I have t cone across that in any reading I’ve done. I know a lot of therapeutics and spas leverage shungite, and there are scientific studies out there related to water purification.

What’s cool is we’re close and I do have a wide assortment of shungite that has been/ continues to be delivered at my door daily... if you have any tools to measure or want to run some tests I can definitely offer you some raw large shungite, granules, pure c-60 fullerene powder, pieces of Elite/ noble, etc.. sharing is caring and the more we know about it usefulness or uselessness in growing, the better!

I’m about to fire up a test grow (2 plants vs. 2 plants). Highly controlled in autopots, same exact phenos (size, stage of life), same tent, same lights, two separate reservoirs:

-1 with standard recirculating RO and nutes.
-1 with shungite infused recirculating RO and nutes running through professional water structuring device.

Definitely stoked you’re on 420 and in SoCal, we’ll for sure have to get together - we can make visitors at a brewery wonder what in the hell “those two dude over there” are doing with all those black rocks :)

Getting some good results from other samples out in the wild. :)

Attachments

• 0FB4ECA0-E167-4EDB-9ACE-E8453B5DBCDE.jpeg
    0FB4ECA0-E167-4EDB-9ACE-E8453B5DBCDE.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 178
I would love to find a high CBD tomato hybrid. Sounds like a grafting science project!

Would be interesting for sure! But yes she is growing cannabis in the photo and tomatoes later from what I can gather. The tweet was a bit confusing.

THC fruits and CBD vegetables... someone get on it stat! :p:p

I'm working with their product testing team to arrange the shipment. If there are growers that are interested in receiving samples I'm more than happy to oblige of course.
Sounds like a great product...I'd be happy to try it out. I grow cannabis, peppers & tomatoes...will drop you a DM.

Regardless, thanks for jumping on board with sponsorship & providing a great product for gardeners.

Sounds like a great product...I'd be happy to try it out. I grow cannabis, peppers & tomatoes...will drop you a DM.

Regardless, thanks for jumping on board with sponsorship & providing a great product for gardeners.

I have more samples available. I’m thankful for the opportunity to be a part of the community. You guys are all great!

Thanks for everyone's interest in the samples! We are sending out the rest to those of you who already sent a message but more samples will have to wait until the next shipment.

You can still use the 420Mag code on the site to get a discount on a small pail.

InTheShed is doing a grow journal so you should check it out: InTheShed Does A Vulx Comparison Grow

I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. :)

Also, we are still donating 50% of all profits until May 6 to CoolEarth foundation to help combat climate change and deforestation. So any order you make goes to help save the Earth!

We're still shipping out the samples! If you haven't received your tracking information yet, it's just because you're caught in a sea of orders, but I and my team are working really hard to get everything out.

There will be more side-by-sides to come, as well, with different plants, too!

Thanks for everyone's support it means a great deal to us.

For all the moms out there following this thread we're giving 50% off to anyone who uses the code 420mom in the checkout area.

Also, a friendly reminder to those following this thread that forgot it's Mother's Day - here's your reminder!

Back
Top Bottom