Vulx Volcanic Soil Amendment: Corporate Introduction

It does help all plants, with the important caveat being people growing tomatoes aren't willing to spend $35/kg on something, because it doesn't make sense unless you've got some cash to throw around.

Also, I cleaned up the image of those plants.

IMG_20191115_114936_031.jpg

Vulx is now Clean Green Certified!

From their website:

Clean Green Certified is the number one certifier nation-wide for cannabis cultivated using sustainable, natural and organically based practices. Legally, marijuana cannot be called organic — no matter how environmentally friendly the cultivation practices used to grow it — because the term is federally regulated and the USDA does not recognize cannabis as a legitimate agricultural crop. The Clean Green Certified program was created in 2004 as a way to regulate legal cannabis-products that called themselves “organic.”

Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone on the forum a happy Holiday!

In that spirit, I also wanted to let everyone here know how grateful I am for the support, experimentation, comments, suggestions, etc.

420Magazine has really been a great platform to connect with extremely talented growers.

Special shout-out to @Emilya, @Pbass, @InTheShed, @TurboBucket, @TorturedSoul, @Teddy Edwards, @Mr. Krip, and @Scottsquatch, all of whom have tried or are trying Vulx in some capacity or otherwise have helped me out on the forum. There are others, too, of course!

We look forward to continuing to connect with everyone here and participate in forum discussions.

Have a great day tomorrow!

:green_heart::420:

I will be ordering those landrace/heirloom seeds from the big Island in January. 1st I had problems with my truck. Then I spent a little money on clones (it is awesome but it wasnt planned) Now its Christmas gift time. Grrrrrrr. I dont even care about Christmas, but my wife does. You all know what that means.... it means she gets to buy gifts. I have Money earmarked for Jan. I finally got my Venmo account working again as well. (That's how he wants payment) I WILL get this grow going. I havent forgot. I have the vulx all ready to go. Thanks again.

Great read Teddy. As they say, " The proof is in the pudding."
Now I'm even more excited to get those heirloom landrace seeds from the volcanic slopes of the big island. I have plans to do a side by side comparison with and without vulx. My hypothesis is that the Hawaiian strains will grow more like they do in Hawaii with the addition of Vulx. Everybody who tries to grow the Hawaiian strains here on the mainland says they just dont turn out like they do in Hawaii. I believe the Vulx will give it what it's missing. I will also upgrade the lights by the time I flower them. I know the full tropical sun in Hawaii is most likely a key player with those strains as well. Bring on the basement grown Maui Wowie! :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom