Vulx Volcanic Soil Amendment: Corporate Introduction

Wow. Apparently this COVID thing is worse than I thought. Your shipment info hasn't even shown up so I don't even have an estimated delivery date.

I've refunded your order as well. Not sure if filling these shipments myself will be any easier or reduce delays at all as I am not sure where the bottleneck is exactly.

Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing delays. Happy to refund even with delays due to the pandemic. I'm not going to keep your money and tell you to wait for the unknown that's just crazy talk.

Wow. Apparently this COVID thing is worse than I thought. Your shipment info hasn't even shown up so I don't even have an estimated delivery date.

I've refunded your order as well. Not sure if filling these shipments myself will be any easier or reduce delays at all as I am not sure where the bottleneck is exactly.

Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing delays. Happy to refund even with delays due to the pandemic. I'm not going to keep your money and tell you to wait for the unknown that's just crazy talk.

Thanks for that. Do you think if I try to order in a couple of weeks it'll get through? I know there is so much uncertainty with this virus hype. My business is in limbo at the moment. This is all stressful.

Thanks for that. Do you think if I try to order in a couple of weeks it'll get through? I know there is so much uncertainty with this virus hype. My business is in limbo at the moment. This is all stressful.

Your order will still get to you, just a matter of when. I will keep you posted.

So, since I have the (dis)pleasure of being a "supplier of essential business," my work has not stopped over these last couple of weeks. Here's some new updates.

Our first stop was at the farm with the delicious Sour Apples. His crop goes directly in-ground and is amended with organic inputs only. His bud is top notch - seriously. I think the benefits of Vulx will be enhanced in this setting, since the leaching reduction and water/nute retention in the root zone is more important here.

This is me before hand-tilling the first row. We weren't quite sure if the tractor would make it around, and it was due to rain so the Vulx would have surely just been blown/washed away since it is so fine. We (my pops helped me this trip) had to make sure to till it in the top couple inches or so, so that when the tractor did come around it would still be there.

Here that row is after we finished.

I have a feeling that the guys on this farm were making sure I was committed to the product and that I wasn't a fly-by-night ionic torsion spooky science salesman (if you think a jar is expensive what do you think this is costing them?). Right as we finished, they called the tractor over to "disc" in the Vulx - which is a form of tilling but not as well-mixed as a roto-tiller (which they did the following week).

Here's me in a van with 2,200 lbs of Vulx, delivering to a farm in Honeydew in Humboldt. We had brought 4,800 lbs in a utility trailer, but those mountain roads were too windy, poorly-maintained, and narrow for a trailer. Not to mention the driveway to the place is a mile long down an unpaved, muddy road.

The van was just easier for this delivery.

They'll be amending in May - and I'll be there helping and taking photos.

The next place was gorgeous. The owner uses living soil/low-till practices and grows great weed. Woody Ridge Farm (he's ok with me sharing). I'll explain what we're doing here after these "setup shots."

So, in this hoop you'll see that the cover crop is still there and hasn't been tilled in. You can make out a few stakes about 8-10 feet deep in these rows, which is where we'll be amending the Vulx. He agreed to only amend a portion of his bed and allow me to install a time-lapse camera in his hoop, so that will be some nice footage in what feels like ten years.

I'll be back there around the 13th or 14th to till in the cover crop with him and then amend the soil - I get my hands dirty with these farms because people recognize when someone is willing to put in some elbow grease to make it easier for them. Not to mention I thoroughly enjoy working on these farms with them.

Woody Ridge Farms is truly a beautiful property, and the owner is applying to be a "cannabis tourism" location. He's got a pool and an old house he's redone to prepare for this. I snapped a photo of this apple tree to share just because it's a nice pic.

This is a goat. She wasn't sure about me at first but as you can see she warmed up pretty quickly when she found out I can give some damn good pets. Goats are the best.

So there you have it - the seat of the cannabis industry using the product. It's one thing for the many talented growers on this forum to use and enjoy a product, but quite a whole different beast to see such an expensive product being used commercially in such a well-known cannabis industry hot-spot.

These farmers are the best in the industry and grow bud that consistently earns higher marks than many (so-called) "superior" indoor cultivations.

Will have some more updates for you as they come, including some photos of indoor operations using them. I prefer the country, though, and although Vulx is valuable and profitable to buy every cycle for indoor farms (since they don't recycle their media), it becomes insanely more valuable for locations such as these that will have the benefits of Vulx forever once it's added in.

All the best, and stay healthy,

Beau

Tagging some of you that I speak with semi-regularly that I think will enjoy this:

@TurboBucket @Pbass @InTheShed @Emilya @Teddy Edwards @Amy Gardner @Blew Hiller @Scottsquatch

Your order will still get to you, just a matter of when. I will keep you posted.

Well, I appreciate the refund, but that's not fair to you. I am not urgently in need of this yet and if it's just going to still show up but late, I am happy to pay. This virus has all businesses under duress and you're doing your best. If the Vulx shows up, I am going to repay you the refund you sent me yesterday. It's only right.

hello
don't know what kind of vulcanic rocks you are using for you product anyway i live in a strong vulcanic area and i often add some vulvanic rock to my soil with great benefits
my favourite is zeolite, it helps my plants a lot (mainly vines and olives)
got a lot of quarryes around my area so i like to experiment, sometimes with pumice, bentonite, halloysite, smectite. mica muscovite, silicium and so on...apparently basaltum powder is good too but never tried even though i have a huge quarry just 10 minutes from my house.
also use caoline as foliar spray, keeps moisture during dry seasons and confuse the insects cause the plant turn totally white and they cannt see the fruits
zeolite is pretty amazing, works an a natural antifungi and antibacteria and in the soil keeps nutrients inside his molecule structure (kind of cage shaped) and release them during time preventing overfeeding. it also adsorbs bad molecules like nitrate and heavy metals
i strongly suggest vulcanic supplements to everyone.

What is going on with Vulx? I did get refunded my payment which is appreciated, but unlike @Medz , I never got the product and now the getvulx webpage says that their account is suspended by the ISP! I would still like to try this product, how do I order? @Vulx , what say you?

That's just my hosting provider being terrible. It's been fixed.

As far as your order goes I'll look into it. Logistics has been a challenge for me during this ordeal to be totally transparent. Had to change my packaging too - and will have to again. Growing pains!

I'll make sure it gets to you.

I've been working on a project to supply cannabis businesses with affordable, quality checked masks - which sort of evolved into an issue of "no one is actually checking for quality" - I've got manufacturing connections in China from some past work so it put me in a unique position to help provide a service to the Wild-West Market of "negligently importing PPE from China."

That kind of blew up unexpectedly and so I've been doing a lot of work with procurement people in the industry to help make sure that uh, they know what they are doing.

I'd say 70% of imported products are fake/untraceable and even governments have no idea what to even look for so that amount of work took me by complete surprise.

But hey, I've helped supply over 100,000 quality masks and working on another 300,000 so it's a price I'm willing to pay to help out in these crazy times.

Needless to say that adjustment also had an impact on Vulx - which is not an excuse but it is a reality.

That's just my hosting provider being terrible. It's been fixed.

As far as your order goes I'll look into it. Logistics has been a challenge for me during this ordeal to be totally transparent. Had to change my packaging too - and will have to again. Growing pains!

I'll make sure it gets to you.

I’m getting ready for my next grow and still haven’t seen my order. I’d order again if I was convinced this was fixed. So, what’s up?

Not sure where Beau disappeared too. Ordered a month ago...Promised product was shipped 3 weeks ago. Product cant be Jesus in a bottle. Need a refund wont bother again.

Not sure where Beau disappeared too. Ordered a month ago...Promised product was shipped 3 weeks ago. Product cant be Jesus in a bottle. Need a refund wont bother again.

That's what I'm worried about. They refunded my money, so I'm not out anything, but I would like to use the product and would order again if I thought I would get my order.

I was thinking of giving vulx a try but when I went to the website it said I was suspended? Anyone else having this issue?
Screenshot_20200530-173941.jpg

Back
Top Bottom