W3 - Kool Bloom liquid & FloraNova bloom - How much per gallon?

leonkaj

Hi everyone. Today staring into week 3 . how much Kool bloom per gallon & FloraNova bloom is the best for hydro ? I also have bud candy 、 floralicious Plus and Voodoo juice.

Re: W3 : Kool bloom liquid and FloraNova bloom . How much per gallon?

Hi everyone. Today staring into week 3 . how much Kool bloom per gallon & FloraNova bloom is the best for hydro ? I also have bud candy 、 floralicious Plus and Voodoo juice.

Week3 flowering

W3 : Kool bloom liquid and FloraNova bloom . How much per gallon?

8ff5b1df961d87846d3ee35af8dcebd2.jpg
into week 3 now . do I need to prune my girl?

I'd suggest visiting the manufacturer's website to find a feeding schedule and then staring with 1/2 of what they recommend.

If your mixing manufacturers your on your own I'm doing the same thing with an and mills cause I wanna change but had extra product left but visit both gh and an and get a happy medium and keep an eye on them what base products are you running
As far as pruning goes there's many opinions on that but most agree if it's blocking a bud cut it
I'm curious on this to I'm following the slightly less than 50 % for about 2 weeks now with some babies and no problem so far knock on wood

Back
Top Bottom