Wake and bake this morning

good morning everyone got up early this morning did a couple rips on the porch and then hot boxed the old ass car out back cause the neighbors were out and about wondering around here is a rip of some humbolt herb ill enter this month in the nug contest and some more gdp from another grower indoors wow.... have some good ass hash today will upload an afternoon rip today have a good weekend all

so i had a big ball of this kind hash from humbolt..my bro made it with a super fine screen. anyways this hit was so big it took up two clips on my cell phone it was dank. first shot shows the bud and two kinds of hash dark and blonde the blonde one is awesome

second half of that bowl it was huge... lungs quivered for a while

good sunday morning to everyone.... clocks fell back an hour here in california..daylight savings time is over. getting ready to take the family out for breakfast. had a couple rips its a little fogged in this morning in huntington beach hope everyone is still enjoying thier weekend.

it was a bit too much for one of us this morning.. followed these up with a couple hash rips to get ready for Dennys breakfast

got up early today my grandson was dropped off at 5 for my old lady to babysit... im going golfing with my brother at 7:15 so took a couple early rips hope you all have a a good weekend im golfing tomorrow also... boi

good sunday morning....christmas is on its way...its foggy and cold as usual in so cal before noon. Itll be a nice day though.. just smokin some bomb Bubbakush righ now from one of my friends growers. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. oh yeah, they are still working on the balcony so im smokin in the kitchen. i usually dont smoke in the house but who dosnt love to.

good morning.... getting some carpet installed today pretty stoked...kind of weird getting carpet cause its kind of like your packing to move but dont. heres a couple rips for you hope you have a great weekend.. getting really cold here in so cal snow coming to the mountains

Mornin bubba
Think its cold there in socal? Try snow in Portland. Definitely something new me. haha. Stay up man.

happy new year everyone. was chillin yesterday and new years eve. hope everyone had a safe and happy one. Heres a rip of some platinum la confidential and a bunch of Og Kush Keef on top rip was too big for one one pull but followed it up with three more. Have a good weekend everyone.

good sunday morning. Its been raining past couple days in orange county over night and everything is wet but its clearing up and the sun is just coming out strong as im typing. the second hit i had to sit down put some og kush keef on top of the sweet tooth bud im smokin hope everyone has one to join in.....

woke up early this morning, wake and bake at 6:15, waiting for the coffee.... going to be another hot and sunny winter day in southern california

oh yeah this is the new harvest of GDP that is amazin ill post some nugs in nug of the month contest today its really potent.....

Great minds think alike! Here I am in Atlanta, about as far as can be only other side of the country from you. But, that's the same thing I did this morning while I was waiting for my coffee to brew! What a great way to start a Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom