walmart not 420 friendly

wants_togrow

Ok so i went to walmart looking at lights, bulbs, etc... Not sure exactly what i was looking for...they had nothing mentioned on here.... I found a light that is described as a " plant light" would i be better off with that,,, or a 24" blacklight?

thanks

Re: I hate walmart

You cant grow weed with a blacklight, or any incandescent lamp.

A very common misconception! Seems alot of ppl think you can grow with a blacklight for some reason, but as StonerGrower said; dont waste your time :smokin:

As for your question - I bet it came in a package like this (bought this from walmart a few yrs ago):
lite.jpg

If so.... you could probably use that to veg a single plant for a few weeks, but honestly it's not very practical and doesnt really provide the type of lumenage your plant needs. :bong:

You can find a few things decent at walmart for growing, though I do hate the machine. . . .

i couldnt even find the little potter pots and asking an employee a question is like talking to a clueless robot. Sorry for the ignorance here, but im trying to START as cheap and officiall as possible. .

Im sure all walmarts carry cfls, their the swirly bulbs that save energy, thats were i get mine

Back
Top Bottom