Wanna create a hydro setup

stink buds set up in a closet works well :) i made a 6 site mini. you just need netcups, 1/2 inch pvc, a pvc fence post, all the fittings/end caps, 360 misters and a 400gph pump.

I agree with Trunk5. Stinkbuddies has plans and directions for several different sized flowering systems as well as veg and clone systems. I've built a veg and my first flower unit, and bought nearly all the parts for it at Home Depot. The direction are pretty simple and straight forward, and the concept is great.

I gotta tell ya, I'm a big fan of the ebb and flow. It's a simple set up. Can be made out of anything. Costs less than 50 bucks to set up (not counting mediums). And it's basically there forever. Small replacements like pumps (always have a back-up) and timers. But really the containers (plastic) and hose (flex pvc), and nozzles are going to last forever. Hydroton clay lasts a long long time. Costs are way down. Neuts are easy. Just follow along with the manufacturer's instructions. I scale them back 25% just to be safe. But once I move I'll be pushing them harder to find their limits. The rest is get your feet wet and do it..and do it...and do it more. It's wonderful!! I love this shit!

Back
Top Bottom