Wanna Help Legalize Hemp?

other good sources of Hemp information and news can be found right here onsite.....

Industrial Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Industrial Hemp Facts & Information - 420 Magazine

so you guys don't want people to inform others of web sites that "actively" help legalize hemp? I don't see a link to votehemp, is there a reason? I felt this was important reminder to ppl that have forgot about this organization that offer litigiation in each state, they rely on support from everyone, even people who surf 420magazine.com. there was an informative video on the website I think is important to get out there... Does 420 help with litigation from doners to legalize hemp? maybe i missed something.votehemp is a very respectable website that informs and educates and shouldn't be disregarded.

i like vote hemp. they do good work.
I don't see a link to votehemp, is there a reason?
the link is in your post
so you guys don't want people to inform others of web sites that "actively" help legalize hemp?
420 ACTION - 420 Magazine

what we have here is a misunderstanding. i moved your post because of where you posted it, not what you posted. on a personal note i feel that the hemp issue is more important than all the other cannabis issues. or its tied with medical marijuana. they both could alleviate so much suffering. hemp could probably save our planet.

i like vote hemp. they do good work.

the link is in your post

420 ACTION - 420 Magazine

what we have here is a misunderstanding. i moved your post because of where you posted it, not what you posted. on a personal note i feel that the hemp issue is more important than all the other cannabis issues. or its tied with medical marijuana. they both could alleviate so much suffering. hemp could probably save our planet.

ok sorry for the misunderstanding just having a bad morning:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom